[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well he put Dybala for Khedira. So that was an attempt to go for it. He could have subbed Mandzu or Cuadrado for Costa but everyone has to acknowledge that you are at least risking something there because our 2 best chances were created by a pass from Cuadrado to Mandzukic.

If you sub Mandzukic, then you might as well sub Cuadrado too. They both rely on each other to a large degree.
He did way too late in the. At half time, he should’ve subbed Sandro for Asamoah (and we can only imagine how the game would’ve went). 20 minutes later, it should’ve been Costa for Mandzukic and if it was still 0-0, Dybala/Bernadeschi for a midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree that he should of made different subs to make play sharper. I am sure though if Mandzu had used one of his chances people like you would be saying what a perfect performance that was. Football is like that.
No I won't.I just adore Manbro! Again ,I adore him.Probable he should score.But If ,Alegri sees that Manbro doesn't score ,maybe,he should introduce DC or Berna.That said have nothing about our performance today and I will never rate this performance perfect as I say. Pussy,with the aim not to concede ,and if we score beautiful but if we doesn't ,nothing wrong with that. "Good'.Pussy tactics on our own turf.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He did way too late in the. At half time, he should’ve subbed Sandro for Asamoah (and we can only imagine how the game would’ve went). 20 minutes later, it should’ve been Costa for Mandzukic and if it was still 0-0, Dybala/Bernadeschi for a midfielder.
If Alex Sandro was fit then he would probably start. I don't know what his problem is this year but obviously he can't be counted on. He played more than all our defenders last year except Bonucci. He's probably one of the first names on the sheet for Allegri if he's ready to go.

Jan 22, 2016
not at all. they couldnt create for $#@! vs us as the best attacking team ever. thats how you break spirits. inter was both lucky because we missed good chances and also we werent taking as much risks as we should. also couldnt create a single chance all game. they were trash
Yeh, but the outcomes are somehow same.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree that he should of made different subs to make play sharper. I am sure though if Mandzu had used one of his chances people like you would be saying what a perfect performance that was. Football is like that.
No ,you can't be sure cause it isn't true.If Manbro scored and we win I would be very satisfied.I don't fucking care what performance we show.Cause we didn't win I raise this questions.This doesn't have anything with our performance this evening.We played cowardly .

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
How is inter not a threat they didnt even have a game lost and didnt score less than 4.5 goals per game you people are just too dumb to respect your defence and their work.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mandzukic lacked match fitness and some precision, asa also lacked some precision with his crosses, and we lacked some luck. still, it was a good performance. inda haven't had a single shot on goal until like the ~54th minute, and were toothless in attack all night. regardless of napoli's result, we're at most one match away from the leader and in the cl 16, and most of our players are healthy. it's a shame we didn't beat these fuckers, and i'm happy to see the guys like pjanic being angry about it, but i won't complain. inda will begin to drop points eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

We defended well because Inter were never a threat.
they were never a threat because we kept them quiet. give some credit to the guys, they worked their asses off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)