[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How is inter not a threat they didnt even have a game lost and didnt score less than 4.5 goals per game you people are just too dumb to respect your defence and their work.
I don't know,maybe cause that they didn't create a chance for a goal,you know a chance for a goal or at least an attempt.Statistics on previous matches had nothing to do with that.Watch more games....

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
did you even read what both said or just took a glance at football-italia homepage?
I read the articles. He went into the game with a negative attitude. We came away with a 0-0 draw at home to Inter he feels the performance better than expectd becauss we are not in 'great shape'. Thats a cowardly mentality. Its fucking Juve vs Inter the derby of Italy we should of went put their with the intentions of crushing them. Dont give me the players are tired bullshit the fact its inter should be more than enough to motivate anyone. Wjy are they even in bad shape? Oh maybe because we rotate so much and half the team have had hardly any playing time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
brave inter stood talll against this mediocre juve side.

you cant help but like inter. good team, good coach, good fans.

just need a bit more consistency and a midfielder to help icardi

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I read the articles. He went into the game with a negative attitude. We came away with a 0-0 draw at home to Inter he feels the performance better than expectd becauss we are not in 'great shape'. Thats a cowardly mentality. Its fucking Juve vs Inter the derby of Italy we should of went put their with the intentions of crushing them. Dont give me the players are tired bullshit the fact its inter should be more than enough to motivate anyone. Wjy are they even in bad shape? Oh maybe because we rotate so much and half the team have had hardly any playing time.
we were the better team and could have won, despite this not being a great game for us. i dont like few things about this game, for example: we shouldnt have started Asamoah, we should have subbed out Khedira earlier (preferably for Costa and not Dybala), we should have put in Marchisio instead of Bentancur and Costa/Dybala/Berna for a tired Cuadrado at the end, but dont give me any of this crap about negative attitude and us being happy with a draw

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
But wtf is asamoah or khedira doing starting against the top side? I like a 3 man midfield but khedira ahead of marchisio? Asamoah ahead of sandro when mandzukic is playing on the left?

I could understand if we were playing away...maybe a more conservative approach would be needed but we were at home and dybala sandro costa marchisio and bernardeschi all were on bench? Blows my mind. Bentancur comes on in midfield..great to give him time..im a fan but he cant be getting time a head of marchisio.

Allegri makes some weird decisions. Line ups against shitty teams see our better players starting...then against the supposedly best teams we see asamoah and khedira.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
But wtf is asamoah or khedira doing starting against the top side? I like a 3 man midfield but khedira ahead of marchisio? Asamoah ahead of sandro when mandzukic is playing on the left?

I could understand if we were playing away...maybe a more conservative approach would be needed but we were at home and dybala sandro costa marchisio and bernardeschi all were on bench? Blows my mind. Bentancur comes on in midfield..great to give him time..im a fan but he cant be getting time a head of marchisio.

Allegri makes some weird decisions. Line ups against shitty teams see our better players starting...then against the supposedly best teams we see asamoah and khedira.
This!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Allegri makes some weird decisions. Line ups against $#@!ty teams see our better players starting...then against the supposedly best teams we see asamoah and khedira.
Clear as water.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im no football guru...im just a silly man from melbourne australia..i dont know 1% of what Allegri would know about football...but fuk me...surely he knows all this.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Unlike Napoli against us, we actually created enough chances to win the game against Inter.
Mandzukic is the gay waste every chance. this gay doesn't even know how to score.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri makes some weird decisions. Line ups against $#@!ty teams see our better players starting...then against the supposedly best teams we see asamoah and khedira.
this is what ancelotti did before he was fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)