[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
After this awesome performance according to Max, IMO our MotM have to be Asa. He did everything Allegri expected for him, he excel in that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What is with this new fad of criticizing Allegri by saying he plays too defensive and can't form a cohesive attacking plan?

Look I know we didn't beat Tottenham in that preseason friendly but we always play a top heavy formation and we have an average of almost 3 goals a game this season. We are scoring way more often than ever before.
it's not a matter of being too defensive, its the fact he still can't get the balance right but I still maintain the opinion that in terms of going forward it seems like we don't have any real attacking patterns, then again when you have khedira and asamoah starting when there are better replacements on the bench allegri deserves all the criticism he's getting right now

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I dont know about optimistic... sometimes I get the feeling Allegri sends out his players without any plan of attack, it's like he tells them to go do their thing but putting defensive duties as their primary duty. One thing i noticed about yesterday's game was our press, it was pretty awful compared to inter's given that we had Matuidi and Mandzukic doing most of the pressing, with inter they pressed as a unit, against our 'press' it was easy for inter to pick pockets of space in their own half to play out from.
I noticed the pressing too. Our players lack support in possession and then you got some like Sammy that don't even want the ball unless it's way up in opponent final third.. Build up is broken.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I noticed the pressing too. Our players lack support in possession and then you got some like Sammy that don't even want the ball unless it's way up in opponent final third.. Build up is broken.
khedira is utterly useless, he doesn't press, he doesn't really defend the more I watch him the more I'm actually struggling to understand what he actually offers, because going forwards he's near enough useless too

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
khedira is utterly useless, he doesn't press, he doesn't really defend the more I watch him the more I'm actually struggling to understand what he actually offers, because going forwards he's near enough useless too
Don't know what happened to him in udinese game , sadly we all knew that was a one off.

Unfortunately, He uses his intelligence to move in a way that he's never available when we are passing our way out of any sort of pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)