[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yes, and our team isn't made of pussies who think that the championship ends if you don't manage to win a random match in december.
I agree with that generally, but you can’t say it’s not disappointing that we couldn’t get a win against them after dominating them 90 mins. Those snakes leaving our stadium without taking an L always annoys me. I really wanted to end their little undefeated streak.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am I the only one who is optimistic after this?

As disappointing as it was to not get a win tonight, I thought this was a much better performance than against Nipples or Olympiakos and one of the best we've had this season.

Despite having Khedira and Asamoah tarding about throughout the game we completely neutralized a revitalized Inter who are having their best season in like 8 years and sky high on confidence. Not only that but we created countless opportunities and would have won with that performance 8/10 times.

This is only the third time in Inters history that they have had this amount of points at this stage of the season while we are supposedly in crisis and the point difference between the two sides is only 2 (and should have been +1 for us as we comfortably outplayed them tonight)

We got seven points out of nine this week, which is much better than most were expecting and the team is finally starting to look like we are fit and confident this season. Be happy and be thankful to Euromaxx you bunch of doom and gloom whining bitches.

We will win the scudetto again this season no question.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
People would be sucking Allegri's hairy, salty balls if Mandzukic had taken at least one of his 3-4 clear cut chances.
Who’s decision was it to start Mandzukic and bench Dybi, Costa & Berna?

Mario is not the most clinical player, we all know this. Max has to take responsibility for the players he picks.

The only positive that came out of the game today is that the 433 worked very well, we dominated the midfield.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

As disappointing as it was to not get a win tonight, I thought this was a much better performance than against Nipples or Olympiakos and one of the best we've had this season.

Despite having Khedira and Asamoah tarding about throughout the game we completely neutralized a revitalized Inter who are having their best season in like 8 years and sky high on confidence. Not only that but we created countless opportunities and would have won with that performance 8/10 times.

This is only the third time in Inters history that they have had this amount of points at this stage of the season while we are supposedly in crisis and the point difference between the two sides is only 2 (and should have been +1 for us as we comfortably outplayed them tonight)

We got seven points out of nine this week, which is much better than most were expecting and the team is finally starting to look like we are fit and confident this season. Be happy and be thankful to Euromaxx you bunch of doom and gloom whining bitches.

I share a very similar opinion. :tup:

Long story short, we were as unlucky as it gets....

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Who’s decision was it to start Mandzukic and bench Dybi, Costa & Berna?

Mario is not the most clinical player, we all know this. Max has to take responsibility for the players he picks.

The only positive that came out of the game today is that the 433 worked very well, we dominated the midfield.
We were completely right to start mandzukic and it was a good decision by Allegri. The only opportunities we created were crosses to Mario that he won on the back post - do you think Dybala would have won those balls or scored from this positions. Mandzu took full advantage of exploiting the gaps between their fullbacks and cbs he was just unlucky.

The main issues we had were to do with finishing our chances or getting Higuain involved. Khedira was his usual boring self but it's obvious to me that Marchisio isn't playing because he's still not fit, and I doubt he will be able to play consistently ever again.

Sandro for Asa should have happened at about 60 mins though

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I was going to complain about the excessive negativity in tuz, but i read the other forums of bwrao and reddit and seems there is an equal split over there too, so there is no right and wrong.

Looking at the tactical positives -

For the first time this season we maintained a high full press via higuain, a manic mandzu, cuads, matuidi and khedira....it was quite beautiful to watch and can see why dybala, costa and berna werent preferred because they dont have it in them yet

Locked down the wings nullifying the prolific perisic icardi axis thanks to cuads and de sciglio , the other wing of dambrosio - candreva was shut down by mandzu, matuidi and asa. Meanwhile khedira kept an eye on borja valero through the middle. Again berna, costa and dybala ould not have worked in the current state of form.

Attacking phase - we were unlucky not to score and yes was a bit one dimensional through mandzu-cuads...but there were also some great chances that fell to higuain, khedira and pjanic...given our tactical set up mentioned above , i feel we would have maybe benefitted from a fast forward like morata playing off the shoulders of the defence that would have unlocked the game completely...

In conclusion, yes i am disappointed we didnt win which we should have , and also mildly happy about our performance, probably our best of the season, and after shutting out barcelona, napoli and inter, we can add the firepower later to what is slowly returning to being 'battleship juve'.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He did way too late in the. At half time, he should’ve subbed Sandro for Asamoah (and we can only imagine how the game would’ve went). 20 minutes later, it should’ve been Costa for Mandzukic and if it was still 0-0, Dybala/Bernadeschi for a midfielder.
But you already know that he won't do that cause he would comfortably take a draw then to take a risk to win or to concede a goal which could never happen yesterday cause Inter created nothing.And their sub Gagliardini for Brozovic shows that they were happy with a draw.

- - - Updated - - -

brave inter stood talll against this mediocre juve side.

you cant help but like inter. good team, good coach, good fans.

just need a bit more consistency and a midfielder to help icardi

:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But you already know that he won't do that cause he would comfortably take a draw then to take a risk to win or to concede a goal which could never happen yesterday cause Inter created nothing.And their sub Gagliardini for Brozovic shows that they were happy with a draw.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Considering they didnt really threatened us at all and considering we had Mandzukic missing some - They should be very happy with the draw...
I didnt like that Dybala and D.Costa benching but what I failed to understand more than anything is the exclusion of A.Sandro as this is the perfect game for a guy like him...
We crossed the ball a lot.. and our best crosser is on the bench waiting to be called and he didnt get the call..
Asamoah wasnt bad but A.Sandro would have been perfect for this so should have came at least as a sub

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

:agree:
Exactly my thoughts

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Considering they didnt really threatened us at all and considering we had Mandzukic missing some - They should be very happy with the draw...
I didnt like that Dybala and D.Costa benching but what I failed to understand more than anything is the exclusion of A.Sandro as this is the perfect game for a guy like him...
We crossed the ball a lot.. and our best crosser is on the bench waiting to be called and he didnt get the call..
Asamoah wasnt bad but A.Sandro would have been perfect for this so should have came at least as a sub
Sandro not playing is a huge mystery for me also.There must be some problem with him.Don't know what kind of problem.Yes ,he was bad previous games when he played(Olympiacos excluded) don't give a shit what was happening on the pitch at all.Do not know what is the reason?Really bad situation with him.But yesterday he should play at least in the second half.I think that Allegri started with Asa due to his defensive duties although he made two very big errors,but should put Sandro to play some period of the game.Pity.Also his defensive approach and putting Dybala only 15 minutes and not subbing Costa ,if for nothing then to attempt to change the game were bad decision and bad game plan.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

good one, kyle. i hope your jinxing skills are way behind ocelot's and piotrr's, tho

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

For once I agree with you. Something about the way we played this game and the recent run of results is going to give our players a lot of confidence for the remainder of the season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont know about optimistic... sometimes I get the feeling Allegri sends out his players without any plan of attack, it's like he tells them to go do their thing but putting defensive duties as their primary duty. One thing i noticed about yesterday's game was our press, it was pretty awful compared to inter's given that we had Matuidi and Mandzukic doing most of the pressing, with inter they pressed as a unit, against our 'press' it was easy for inter to pick pockets of space in their own half to play out from.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont know about optimistic... sometimes I get the feeling Allegri sends out his players without any plan of attack, it's like he tells them to go do their thing but putting defensive duties as their primary duty. One thing i noticed about yesterday's game was our press, it was pretty awful compared to inter's given that we had Matuidi and Mandzukic doing most of the pressing, with inter they pressed as a unit, against our 'press' it was easy for inter to pick pockets of space in their own half to play out from.
What is with this new fad of criticizing Allegri by saying he plays too defensive and can't form a cohesive attacking plan?

Look I know we didn't beat Tottenham in that preseason friendly but we always play a top heavy formation and we have an average of almost 3 goals a game this season. We are scoring way more often than ever before.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
What is with this new fad of criticizing Allegri by saying he plays too defensive and can't form a cohesive attacking plan we always play a top heavy formation and we have an average of almost 3 goals a game this season. We are scoring way more often than ever before.
ya im kinda getting tired of this narrative, i blame the nedved guy #fakenews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)