[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
did you watch game from flashscore's commentary ?
No I watch the game and recorded it.What danger situation they make ,tell me please?And why we don't introduce Dubala(earlier) and Costa when Alegri saw that we can't score?Or it was a gamble,if we score good and if we draw ,well,then is also good?Fuck this pussy tactics. Khedira 0 ! Why do we play with 3 mids?Cause we were afraid from that cunts? Stop posting bullshit.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The only right decision, but still way too late in the game. It makes no sense. Champions League starts in late February and our next game is Bologna.
Exactly!Why he didn't make changes like bringing Costa although to be honest Cuadrado was okay today or Bernadeschi,staying with Manbro for the whole game?Cause he was scared?

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Most of our result today is down to the players not being able to finish better. We played okay, had plenty of chances and Inter were shite.
The subs could've been beter though.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Exactly!Why he didn't make changes like bringing Costa although to be honest Cuadrado was okay today or Bernadeschi,staying with Manbro for the whole game?Cause he was scared?
That's my only criticism. We were way better than Inter. Just look at the stats. But he seemed too scared to go for it, cause we looked like we could easily change gear up a notch.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #368
    We have over a week to rest our players. This should have been an absolute full strength squad.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    What "good" offensive team which didn't make any ATTEMPT to attack?Very pussy tactics fro Allegri.
    I agree that he should of made different subs to make play sharper. I am sure though if Mandzu had used one of his chances people like you would be saying what a perfect performance that was. Football is like that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    We were too defensive and over cautious for my likings which suited Inter just fine.
    I agree that we were over cautious, but too defensive? Not at all! Only in the beginning of the game, where Inter did everything to pressure us, but I loved how comfortably we looked defending for once.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I agree that we were over cautious, but too defensive? Not at all! Only in the beginning of the game, where Inter did everything to pressure us, but I loved how comfortably we looked defending for once.
    We defended well because Inter were never a threat.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    That's my only criticism. We were way better than Inter. Just look at the stats. But he seemed too scared to go for it, cause we looked like we could easily change gear up a notch.
    Well he put Dybala for Khedira. So that was an attempt to go for it. He could have subbed Mandzu or Cuadrado for Costa but everyone has to acknowledge that you are at least risking something there because our 2 best chances were created by a pass from Cuadrado to Mandzukic.

If you sub Mandzukic, then you might as well sub Cuadrado too. They both rely on each other to a large degree.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Well he put Dybala for Khedira. So that was an attempt to go for it. He could have subbed Mandzu or Cuadrado for Costa but everyone has to acknowledge that you are at least risking something there because our 2 best chances were created by a pass from Cuadrado to Mandzukic.

If you sub Mandzukic, then you might as well sub Cuadrado too. They both rely on each other to a large degree.
    15 minutes tho

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    We are not clinical enough in front of goal and it will cost us...mandzukic and cuads played well but they are still not better than costa berna or dybala for that matter.

Allegri needs to get this team settled in that final third. We are way too far into the season and he still hasnt formulated a top notch final third. And this seasom we have the best group of players for a creative final third.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    So this is how Napoli felt last week. It can completely breaks you inside
    not at all. they couldnt create for shit vs us as the best attacking team ever. thats how you break spirits. inter was both lucky because we missed good chances and also we werent taking as much risks as we should. also couldnt create a single chance all game. they were trash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)