[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (5 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ален;1804289 said:
Actually, he is. Quaresma is of Gypsy descant. He doesn't hide that and he says he's proud of it. His nickname back in Portugal is cigano, which means "gypsy".
What are you? Some kind of bible? :D

Thanks for the info :tup:
It's called Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaresma
"Ricardo Quaresma is of Gypsy descent. [1][2] His nickname in Portuguese is "Cigano" which literally translates into "Gypsy"."
:lol: Alen unmasked.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
when i think about juve at the san siro, i think about this:

what an amazing atmosphere, amazing result, amazing football. those were the best days of the italian calcio. lippi tears sacchi apart...it was on my birthday by the way :spliff:

i wish the atmosphere will be the same vs. inter, and the result? 1-0 is good for me.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
when i think about juve at the san siro, i think about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqkz_wR6sk

what an amazing atmosphere, amazing result, amazing football. those were the best days of the italian calcio. lippi tears sacchi apart...it was on my birthday by the way :spliff:

i wish the atmosphere will be the same vs. inter, and the result? 1-0 is good for me.
what a game :D... amazing atmosphere seriously!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This game is huge but I personally await AC Milan much more anxiously. I would love to tear them apart. Our last win (3-2) over them was the best moment of 2007/08 season for me. Bigger/better than a win over Inter. MILAN TI ODIO!!!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
From 150 posts i saw only 2 -3 supporters being very cautions about this game.

I think we will not win this one, i just can't see that.. I hope that Im wrong, but..

Jose is not Mancini, even he had recently some problems with players. Inter have lots of quality and on top of that playing at home.

For us, its one of most important games too, as we might overtake Inter on table. (if they loose against Palermo).

But for CR this game means even more. Im sure he will fire them up, and make right tactical choice, but also i know he will take big risk in order to steal points.
At the end , as always it will be up to players to deliver.

I hope Im wrong about result, but i really cant see us wining so easily as 95% of you saying.

PS. Why do u guys hate so much Ibrahimovic, when he said so much positive about Juve than any other Juve player who left us before?

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
This game is huge but I personally await AC Milan much more anxiously. I would love to tear them apart. Our last win (3-2) over them was the best moment of 2007/08 season for me. Bigger/better than a win over Inter. MILAN TI ODIO!!!
I can agree with that. Especially the last part.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006

I think we will not win this one, i just can't see that.. I hope that Im wrong, but..

Jose is not Mancini, even he had recently some problems with players. Inter have lots of quality and on top of that playing at home.

For us, its one of most important games too, as we might overtake Inter on table. (if they loose against Palermo).

But for CR this game means even more. Im sure he will fire them up, and make right tactical choice, but also i know he will take big risk in order to steal points.

I hope Im wrong about result, but i really cant see us wining so easily as 95% of you saying.

PS. Why do u guys hate so much Ibrahimovic, when he said so much positive about Juve than any other Juve player who left us before?
cant see Binter winning it as well

Miki

Jun 18, 2008

The reason why so many people are optimistic? Well...its Inter we're talking about. And winning titles or not, they always feel inferior to Juve, whether they admit it or not.
Nevertheless, I would be more than satisfied with 1 point.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Facts:
1- Inter currently has many big names. In fact one would struggle to find a player inter who is not a BIG name.
2- Jose > Mancini
3- Referee > Jose > Mancini
4- Moratti > Ref > Jose > Mancini :D
5- We are in a decent form
6- We are still suffering from a decent number of injured players (incl Buffon and Trezeguet)
7- The game is at San Siro
8- Del piero >>>>>>>>>>>> Moratti > Ref > Jose > Mancini :D

Inter has always had the biggest names in football. But we've always managed to beat them for a simple reason. We are a TEAM. They aren't. Our weakness during the Capello years that we weren't a proper team. A proper team has the players hearts united (this is not some bull$hit, its true). Thats why last season we owned them.
It will be a very very difficult game. Jose is not half bad. And he will want to prove once and for all that Ranieri is nothing but a clown. But this is not the part the scares me. What scares me how will Ranieri reacts. If it was Lippi he'll treat this game as any other gave Vs any other team so he'll be calm inside (while having fun raping the the team lol). But with Ranieri, I am affraid he'll be too emotional on this one and he might not think logically while making decisions.

Ranieri is a good man, but I fear his decisions sometimes when he is under an amount of intense pressure at a short period of time, e.g. the DP/DC sub.

If Ranieri, takes emotions off next weekends game, then we have a very decent chance of winning if not.. eeh.. I don't know..

In any case.. We have Del Piero :D he'll take care of Moratii, the ref, Jose and the whole clowns playing at Inter.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
the reason why so many hates Zlatan is bcos everybody dream of zlatan as a true juventino. And everybody knows this is unrealistic--> then he becomes hatred.

With that said I am positive that Zlatan wished the calciopoli never happened and he still was in juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)