[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Being totally off my face, i believe we can win on Sat, fuck inter, FORZA JUVE.

CHI NON SALTA E NERAZZURRO!!!!!!!!

ZLATAN SEI UN ZINGARO, ZLATAN SEI UN ZINGARO!!!!!

C'E SOLO UN CAPITANO, UN CAPITANOOOOOOO

FORZA JUVE ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALE ALE ALE ALE JUVEEEEEE JUVEEEEEEE ALE ALE ALE ALE JUVEEE JUVEEEEE

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think i'm wasted too, fuck my head is about to explode

Orra tutta quanta la curva , canterà per te Zlatan Sei Uno ZINGARO, ZLatan Sei UNO ZINGAROooooo

:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I just had a nightmare ..!!

we were 2-0 up against inter .. and then manninger got injured and chimenti with a weird faux hawk came in .. the match ended 3-2 for inter ..!!

LOL seriously m not kidding .. i don't dream while sleeping about football regularly though .. :spliff:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
:flag: :flag2: :flag3:
Usually we play well with thta fucks.If we play defence and in the middle like against Real in Madrid we will win.Anyway it will be a tough one.Specialprickone is nothing than a circus comedian.But he knows how to motivate camelprickface.I wish Giorgio put him in his left pocket like last season.
Much things will depend on king Camo and his passes.I think that beast Amauri will score at least once.I hate Inter so much.Bunch of idiots .I miss Gigi so much even that Maninger is doing fine.Gigi got so much space sense and is valuable to the other players.
We must not just defend but to attack regular,and keep camelprickface under contol.You will see ,Amauri will score definitely.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Usually we play well with thta fucks.If we play defence and in the middle like against Real in Madrid we will win.Anyway it will be a tough one.Specialprickone is nothing than a circus comedian.But he knows how to motivate camelprickface.I wish Giorgio put him in his left pocket like last season.
Much things will depend on king Camo and his passes.I think that beast Amauri will score at least once.I hate Inter so much.Bunch of idiots .I miss Gigi so much even that Maninger is doing fine.Gigi got so much space sense and is valuable to the other players.
We must not just defend but to attack regular,and keep camelprickface under contol.You will see ,Amauri will score definitely.
much things will depend on our capitano in their half...and chiellini in our half ;)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
1. hope Ranieri kick inters ass, as he tend to do well in the "big" games.
2. Camo have a thing for Inter, he always give his best against them.
3.DP. love to scoree against them.
4. this is a real test for Tiago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)