[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (35 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I hope Chiellini rides him round the stadium like the camel that he is. I haven't stopped hating him yet, I never will, I hate him even more now he has the world most queer camel haircut.
:lol: i have the same fellings. its just pure HATE!

You got a pic of that camel haircut?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #123
    does anyone remember suazo last year at the San siro when he broke with the ball and just ran and ran and ran untill he lost the ball but carried on till he ran out of pitch?
    I was in a bar and a Juve fan was shouting, stronzo! Stronzo! Vai all' autoroute.
    It was a spur of the moment thing but everyone else was scared when he broke with the ball that fast, eveyone was silent except for this guy and when suazo finally found out you don't play football past the goal the bar errupted with laughter. Good times:)
    that and Sergio Ramos dribbling himself was gold.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Ален;1804356 said:
    I never got more sms's than that night.
    I told 6 of my friends to keep informing me about literally everything that happens.
    Lol, 6???? Thats a bit too much :D

And the poor cousin of your wife thinking everybody showed up caring for her:D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Talking about funny moments, in the first game of Juve real where we won 2-1, the ref called a foul and did the gayest ever facist salute :lol:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    if cordoba gets booked that would be great. Samuel is just returning from injury and if he was to be partnered with matrix or burdisio that would be great.

although maicon is great going forward with good awareness crossing and shooting he leaves a lot of space behind him to attack and he is not great at covering fro his centre halves mistakes.

but in a way i hope they have everyone because we can beat them regardless and the stronger they will be the sweeter victory will be.

But Ranieri has to be brave and not give to much initative to inter in this match attack is the best form of defense .

if we can get our noses in front the crowd will get on there back they will self distruct.

I would love for juve to get a 92nd minute winner and Ranieri to put his finger to his lips and Shhh the san siro and Jose

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    these are the games were stars are born.... amauri will shine thats for sure... chillini and legro will keep the camel quite... for me the games against inter are the most important games of the season i fucking hate them so much
    Juve vs Milan is bigger for me.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    if cordoba gets booked that would be great. Samuel is just returning from injury and if he was to be partnered with matrix or burdisio that would be great.

although maicon is great going forward with good awareness crossing and shooting he leaves a lot of space behind him to attack and he is not great at covering fro his centre halves mistakes.

but in a way i hope they have everyone because we can beat them regardless and the stronger they will be the sweeter victory will be.

But Ranieri has to be brave and not give to much initative to inter in this match attack is the best form of defense .

if we can get our noses in front the crowd will get on there back they will self distruct.

I would love for juve to get a 92nd minute winner and Ranieri to put his finger to his lips and Shhh the san siro and Jose
    that wud be fuckin EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    I think the Mourinho winning streak will start here. I want to believe we will win, but honestly can't really see it happening, though i thought the same of the game last year, so who knows.
    I really think Quaresma, if he plays, will have a good game, and actually think he will score a goal.

I hope i'm totally wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)