[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (71 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
100%.

You're just like myself. I can't stand players with the pony show. All what they try to do is chew the ball, show off and most of the times they end up loosing it.

Thats why Ale is class. You do the tricks when it's necessarily. Not every 3seconds like Quaresma/Ibra.

We've got something Inter will never have, and that is Heart and Soul.
Never liked these kind of players myself but i think quaresma need time to settle in serie A. It's pretty hard to make the transformation from any league to serie A even if the player is really talented. Even zidane and platini didn't settle well in their first year in serie A. But lets hope he keeps choking against us whenever we play them :xfinger:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1804313 said:
I might be there at the curch but will leave afterwards.Depends on a lot of things actually:the wedding party will take place at my uncle's restaurant and he has one hell of a screen in there.I don't know if he has SKY or anything where I could watch it though.It's a gamble.

:depressed:
I feel you bro. I hope you'll manage to get the channel there.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #110
    Too much confidence in here. I don't like this.

Quaresma can get one good game in and :inter: get lucky. Let's hope not. :xfinger:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    does anyone remember suazo last year at the San siro when he broke with the ball and just ran and ran and ran untill he lost the ball but carried on till he ran out of pitch?
    I was in a bar and a Juve fan was shouting, stronzo! Stronzo! Vai all' autoroute.
    It was a spur of the moment thing but everyone else was scared when he broke with the ball that fast, eveyone was silent except for this guy and when suazo finally found out you don't play football past the goal the bar errupted with laughter. Good times:)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    these are the games were stars are born.... amauri will shine thats for sure... chillini and legro will keep the camel quite... for me the games against inter are the most important games of the season i fucking hate them so much

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    does anyone remember suazo last year at the San siro when he broke with the ball and just ran and ran and ran untill he lost the ball but carried on till he ran out of pitch?
    I was in a bar and a Juve fan was shouting, stronzo! Stronzo! Vai all' autoroute.
    It was a spur of the moment thing but everyone else was scared when he broke with the ball that fast, eveyone was silent except for this guy and when suazo finally found out you don't play football past the goal the bar errupted with laughter. Good times:)
    :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I remember this perfectly because its one the more embarrassing moments for footballers I have seen in a while. What a fucking hack he is. Showed he is just a track and field runner, he was fumbling the ball like it was a fucking grenade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)