[Serie A] Inter Milan 1-0 Juventus [4th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
This game is open to any result..
What I can understand is that both coaches should be happy with a draw..

Inzaghi for keeping the distance at +4 with 15 games to go.
Allegri for keeping close to Inter with CL coming up and playing on their slip ups.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
First article title I saw on NewsNow under Juve.
Allegri considers giving new Juventus signing baptism of fire in Derby d’Italia

Wouldn't think the new kid plays this early but if he does great! Don't know the figure but sounds like we paid a lot for the loan and plenty more if he pans out and stays. By only enough posters comments sentiment here too much. With that said obvious that agreement between management and Max before signing was play him as much as possible to get a feel if he has it.

Draftkings odds Inter -120 Juve +350

I hope/pray/whatever we score first or I don't expect a winning outcome. If we do I don't expect a second goal unless an inter mistake. A Max 1-0 win as ugly and non-entertaining as it may be I will gladly take.
:jflag:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
8:45 Sunday night is a sacred time for big games. Its like 10°C(50°F) in Millan so weather is conducive for footie.
You win the game and live the after glow for the rest of the week. You lose the game & you don't want anything to do with footie for the coming week.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This one'll impact not just one week, but'll set the tone for the next couple of months

We win the game and Id say we have the upper hand in the Scudetto race even if we're a game ahead.

We lose it its not the end of the world, but we'd have to be near perfect to keep the race alive in the coming months

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
First article title I saw on NewsNow under Juve.
Allegri considers giving new Juventus signing baptism of fire in Derby d’Italia

Wouldn't think the new kid plays this early but if he does great! Don't know the figure but sounds like we paid a lot for the loan and plenty more if he pans out and stays. By only enough posters comments sentiment here too much. With that said obvious that agreement between management and Max before signing was play him as much as possible to get a feel if he has it.

Draftkings odds Inter -120 Juve +350

I hope/pray/whatever we score first or I don't expect a winning outcome. If we do I don't expect a second goal unless an inter mistake. A Max 1-0 win as ugly and non-entertaining as it may be I will gladly take.
:jflag:
This would be very unlike Allegri. Interesting if he does.

Jun 27, 2011
Today's game should decide if allegri deserves another season with juve.
:sergio:

I promise you buddy. It doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

We should be brave and go for a win here, nothing good will come from giving too much respect to this Inter team
What does that mean exactly? If it means losing control of the match, ending with a defeat... You might call it brave. I'd call it dumb.

We're playing against a rather good team tonight. At their home. And they're the favorites. Rightfully so.

Of course we'll try to win this game. But if they're playing better than us, and we're smelling danger. We should realise that a point does a lot more than nothing.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter: Sommer; Pavard, Acerbi, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Dimarco; Thuram, Lautaro Martinez
Juventus: Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Danilo; Cambiaso, McKennie, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Vlahovic, Yildiz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)