[Serie A] Inter Milan 1-0 Juventus [4th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (8 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
-7 from Inter, +14 from 5th place assuming they win their games in hand… this team not good enough so nothing more to see of this team this season :sergio: unless maybe play Vlahovic-Chiesa-Yildiz together
He had a chance today but decided against it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I’m not convinced about bashing Allegri on this one. The few moments we even tried to go toe to toe with them we looked frenetic, misplaced simple passes, got hit on the break and looked gassed.
He tried to switch to a more offensive 4-4-2 in the second half but it was fru
itless and so he decided against bringing Iling onto the left and pulling Rabbit into the middle (the actual changes made probably ended up being worse).

The disparity in fitness levels and quality in the final third is evident. Our players looked spent in the final 15 and the few times we got into good areas the final ball was often poor.

This game is on the players, nobody walks out with a pass mark except Bremer (who was immense), Tek and Chiesa.

I stand by saying his mistake was resting players such as Danilo and Yildiz against Empoli. We are not good enough to rotate and win games, so it sent the wrong message. With our current squad, we can’t underestimate teams and should’ve treated it like a knock out tie, to get to the next round.
That's on Failegri and his staff. How can they be fitter and faster than us when we only play once a week? The cowardice and ridiculous subs are on Failegri too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So much moaning over a quite predictable result.
I said it before and Ill say it again: Inter are unfortunately a much better team and its their Scudetto to lose.
I too feel upset for us losing this one but I also understand the result doesnt matter aside for EGO.

We might be a much better team next season but it wont happen this season - Too much to take effect in half a season.

Yildiz - He is still a raw gem, dont confuse him with an already great player.
Vlahovic despite his fail, I saw some good things in the way he tries to attack (although none worked)

Alcaraz - I think he is the fastest player in history to be given minutes.

Jul 2, 2006
hybrid of chernobyl swine and wuhan baboon could not drop his unholy 5-3-1-1-0 even in face of losing the title for good. did you read guys read his beyond pathetic post-match oral defecation which he makes one miserable excuse after another?

allegri is the name of the calamity which makes juventus fans relieved after a loss against inter for avoiding the humiliation.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Forget the difference in quality for a minute and think about the fact that we went to play a title match but didn't play.
Completely outplayed and outfought by a superior team. But with a bit of courage we could have taken something off them tonight. Putrid approach to the first half. And really, did Sommer have a big save to make all game? Frustrating stuff from the coach and the mentality he drills into the payers before these big games. And also frustrating to see how technically limited a lot of our players are.
Exactly. Over the course of an entire season, we have no business being anywhere close to Inter. Their squad is just that much better.
But in a single one-off game, I expect us to show up & make it as difficult as possible for them. Which we didn't, for the most part.

At least we won't have to hear about winning the scudetto anymore, I hope.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Little Luton Town went to Newcastle and drew 4-4. They had no right to be in that contest at all, but they have a positive attitude that will might save them from relegation. They go and try to get a result and are brave. Their squad value is bottom of the EPL, but they go out there to win against anyone. They've scored 32 goals, one more than Man Utd who are 6th with a stupid squad value. Enough with the excuses. We were supposed to fight our hardest in the one most important game of the season and we were chicken. We'll do the same in the Coppa, we'll lose to that team who is brave enough to press us and Allegri will just watch from the sidelines as we miss another important opportunity.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Expected result or not, it still hurts losing this one in this manner and with so much at stake, we did nothing to surprise them, hardly challenged at all.
We saved one of our worst and most meek performances of the season against our most bitter rivals in a must-win game.

We played the same way against them in the Coppa Italia last season. If we didn’t even want to approach the game without even trying to have a go, what’s the point?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I didn't like the build up to this game, and for me that's everything.
I managed to last the first half and stopped watching after that.

I just can't stand Allegri management anymore.
He thinks he can "not play" like he used when he had : Buffon,Chiellini,Bonucci,Barzagli,Lichsteiner,Evra,Vidal,Pirlo,Pogba,Tevez and Morata
but with these mediomen team.
One thing is playing shitty and having Pogba,Vidal or Tevez inventing something.
Or deffing low having that back 5. Another thing is doing it with Gatti,Danilo and Bremer

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
It doesn't matter if it was an expected result or not. We can keep blaming the difference in quality when in reality the difference lies in both teams' respective approaches to the game. Their players knew what to do. Ours didn't. The amount of times I saw Bremer and Danilo flap their arms about whilst endlessly playing horizontal one-two passes to each other because they were frustrated with the lack of options. There's only one person responsible for that and he's being paid 9m a year to figure it out.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So much moaning over a quite predictable result.
I said it before and Ill say it again: Inter are unfortunately a much better team and its their Scudetto to lose.
I too feel upset for us losing this one but I also understand the result doesnt matter aside for EGO.

We might be a much better team next season but it wont happen this season - Too much to take effect in half a season.

Yildiz - He is still a raw gem, dont confuse him with an already great player.
Vlahovic despite his fail, I saw some good things in the way he tries to attack (although none worked)

Alcaraz - I think he is the fastest player in history to be given minutes.
As a whole team, they are better now
But player to player, i dont think any of us would agree if we sign them before they went to Inter

Tek vs Sommer

Bremer vs Acerbi
Gatti vs Pavard
Danilo vs Bastoni

Cambiasso vs Darmian
Kostic vs Di Marco

Rabiot vs Miki
Locatelli vs Calhanoglu
McKennie vs Barella

Yildiz vs Thuram
Vlahovic vs Lautaro

Acerbi, Darmian would get a lot of criticism when we linked to them. Calhanoglu also thought not good enough by some although he become free agent from Milan. Miki also wont be good acquisition for us if we done it from Roma. Thuram is a good Winger/ST but he also have some limitation if he played for attacking team which opposition crowded the box with defender and less space, I read some of the report of him in Bundesliga before.

But they as a team win against us last night. More fluid and attacking aproach from Inzaghi could be a decisive factor

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
How the fuck does any team playing attacking football with a desire to win against us, even if they are far worse team overall, or in any position on the field.

But when we play against a better team, without desire, grinta, organisation anything... the excuse is , they have better players, they are more organized bla bla...

It's all allegri's fault and stop laying to yourself. They are better because they have a better coach, better sporting director and figc.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Why is everybody calling this Inter a superior team when the squad is nothing but average players who would have no place here a few years back? Talk about overrating.

They outplayed us tactically. They function better as a unit due to better tactics, not better players. That’s Inzaghi versus Allegri.

Fucking Darmian, Di Marco, Barella? Get the fuck out of here. The closest they have to a star would be Martinez who in the bigger picture is an average to good South American striker, nothing more.

Since Sarri our bar has been getting lower and lower and fans are just settling for the bare minimum. I expect more of a team of this caliber.

But sure let’s renew Allegri to maintain the status quo and this sometimes efficient but boring as fuck system and accept we became a team that fights for the 4th spot domestically and gets humiliated in Europe. Juventus is no more. Jj it is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tek = Sommer

Bremer > Acerbi
Gatti < Pavard
Danilo = Bastoni

Cambiasso = Darmian
Kostic > Di Marco

Rabiot > Miki
Locatelli = Calhanoglu
McKennie < Barella

Chiesa/Yildiz = Thuram
Vlahovic = Lautaro
Those would be my ratings. They're literally even in every department, lol.

Do they have more players on the bench they can pull from? Sure. But the strength of the best 11's are literally the same. And the argument from the other side is that Allegri isn't even getting the best out of all the players, whether it be due to injury or just his own incompetence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)