[Serie A] Inter Milan 1-0 Juventus [4th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (8 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Inter.png

London, United Kingdom Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 19:45 GMT
New Delhi, India Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 01:15 IST
New York, USA Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 14:45 EST
San Francisco, USA Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 11:45 PST
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 16:45 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bankrupt but legit, yellow card immune, penalty and penalty taker protected, referee Gambit is gonna throw cards at you, snakes, phone tap, Zhang got diplomatic immunity, we good because we got some Juve guys in, InVAR Milan

Vs Juve

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s hard to imagine Allegri not focusing on preparing this game towards getting a draw out of it as the main objective… losing this would completely crush almost all Scudetto hopes and confidence built thus far, so i expect that we won’t take any risks and will set up to play it extremely safe while fielding the best available XI on that day.

Perhaps if we are lucky enough there’s a chance of even snatching a narrow win this way somehow, however i just hope it won’t backfire with us getting corto musoed ourselves though.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Never have I been more sure of a comfortable loss. It’s merda’s title to lose and that shitty result against Empoli has ended our title hopes for sure. It was nice to dream tho.
I agree I think in Allegri's head it'll be don't lose the game to keep us close and let’s hope they drop points between now and the rest of the season.

Also think that'll suit Inter too so both will be happy with a draw but I hope I'm wrong and we treat the game like a cup final as its now or never.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It’s hard to imagine Allegri not focusing on preparing this game towards getting a draw out of it as the main objective… losing this would completely crush almost all Scudetto hopes and confidence built thus far, so i expect that we won’t take any risks and will set up to play it extremely safe while fielding the best available XI on that day.

Perhaps if we are lucky enough there’s a chance of even snatching a narrow win this way somehow, however i just hope it won’t backfire with us getting corto musoed ourselves though.
We have a winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)