Serie A: Genoa vs Juventus [March 9 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
What a fucking liar, when we closed the gap to Roma he said that we want to even fight for second place!!
one of the Juve board members (i didnt recognise him) looked very upset with Ran. latest state.

i think its an early sign for sacking him specially if we loose this one again

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
poor performance in the first half and we scored 2 goals, much better performance in the 2nd and we didnt score, some things never change

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Last 15 minutes i really liked the way we played,so good,with such a confidense.

Great and very important win!!

Forza Juve!!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon-6 not much to do but still kept our net un-touched

Zebina-6 Had few good tackle in defense but over all decent match.Still,too bad he`ll miss next match

Chiellini-7 Held our central defense.Perfect match for him

Legro-6 Did sold job in defense but nothing special though

Grygera-7.5 His best match this season while playing out of position.I am very surprised with him tbh

Camoranesi-7.5 Great in defending and won lots of balls.Good match

Sissoko-7 The black ninja...great match since he was everywhere and had very good tackles.Still some poor passes but anyway good match

Zanetti-5.5 Invisible comparing to Sissoko

Salihamidzic-5 Did nothing.Our worst player today IMO.

Del Piero-6 Nowhere his level but still some great ball control

Trezeguet-6.5 As always.Nothing special but still scored that one.

------

Ranieri-9 Best match for him.Did everything right for the first time.Still,I want him out tbh.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Genoa are playing 3-4-3. They know that our weakest area is our defense, so they will attack it. Borriello starts.

Juventus.com also says we have 9 players. It isnt our day.
So why is Brazzo playing as a ML ?
Did Ranieri think : "Grygera is not a left back and he may make mistakes there so i better put another defender on the left so he could cover some potential mistake by Grygera" ?

Then why play Grygera on the left ?

Now hear what is going to happen. All our attacks will go from the right and Genoa will put an extra man there.
Then we won't be able to do anything from the right and we can't do anything from our left side anyway.
And of course, the only thing we'll be able to do is Legro sending long balls to Trez.
Add to this scenario that because Genoa will defend from the right side, he will think that Camoranesi is not good enough so he will take him out and put Nocerino in.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)