Serie A: Genoa vs Juventus [March 9 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2007
Genoa are playing 3-4-3. They know that our weakest area is our defense, so they will attack it. Borriello starts.

Juventus.com also says we have 9 players. It isnt our day.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So why is Brazzo playing as a ML ?
Did Ranieri think : "Grygera is not a left back and he may make mistakes there so i better put another defender on the left so he could cover some potential mistake by Grygera" ?

Then why play Grygera on the left ?

Now hear what is going to happen. All our attacks will go from the right and Genoa will put an extra man there.
Then we won't be able to do anything from the right and we can't do anything from our left side anyway.
And of course, the only thing we'll be able to do is Legro sending long balls to Trez.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #353
    In Al-Jazeera sport channel
    Ranieri:I promised to qualify to Uefa Cup, not the CL

he lost his confidence in the team
    is this regression enough to sack him?
    What a fucking liar, when we closed the gap to Roma he said that we want to even fight for second place!!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Did Ranieri think : "Grygera is not a left back and he may make mistakes there so i better put another defender on the left so he could cover some potential mistake by Grygera" ?

Now hear what is going to happen. All our attacks will go from the right and Genoa will put an extra man there.
    Then we won't be able to do anything from the right and we can't do anything from our left side anyway.
    And of course, the only thing we'll be able to do is Legro sending long balls to Trez.
    Seems like it's going to be one of those games where we shall be on the edge of our seats, getting a heart attack everytime genoa attacks on the left.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I'm curious to see what Grygera is about on the left side. He just played once there against Empoli in Coppa and he was awful back then. Shitty formation or not,Forza Juve!

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #359

Add to this scenario that because Genoa will defend from the right side, he will think that Camoranesi is not good enough so he will take him out and put Nocerino in.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Looking at our left side, i felt pain on my left side :(
    Grygera and Sali on one side. I wonder how Del Piero will feel about this tonight.
    It's freakin' Genoa and Ranieri can't put a decent attacking formation against a weaker side.

I would have put Chiellini on the left with Stendardo as CB. Salihamidzic is ok at LM but another try to Palladino woudln't have hurt.

+ Tiago for one of Zanetti(tired lately) or Sissoko would have been my choice.

Let's watch Nocerino come in for Camo in the 2nd. Pure mid brilliance. :melayyanandmessi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)