[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
La Moviola
[video=dailymotion;xpe3hi]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpe3hi_1_sexy[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xpe3hp]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpe3hp_2_auto[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xpe3i0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpe3i0_3_auto[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xpe3i7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpe3i7_4_auto[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xpe3id]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpe3id_5_auto[/video]

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just getting over my anger at the draw. Missed most of the match. My crappy old mobile subscription does not include surfing the net. I got tempted & watched about 20 minutes of the 1st half on 3G & now I have to cough up about US$ 71.
The only positives is that we hopefully don't see Bonucci again & we have only conceded 2 goals with our makeshift defence.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What Alen said, we played well yesterday and now we play teams that will surely attack, leaving more space at the back.

And IMO nothing is over yet, we've seen teams loosing 8-9 points lead a the top of the table. It happened to us with Capello.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Creating chancing is not a problem, finishing is. And it's the kinda thing that once you lose confidence in front of goal it's hard to gain it back.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Very disappointed with the result, but not about the performance. Some days, it's just not going to happen & this was one of those days. The disallowed goal being a prime example. Thought we played well, an entirely different approach compared to the last few games. Though it must be said that Genoa's play helped as well, since they actually tried to create something rather than just sitting back.

One has to appreciate the irony about the subs though. Many of us have been crying to see Elia & DP get some playing time, but yesterday they actually weakened the squad instead of adding something...

Buffon 7,5 - Compared to Frey he had little to do, but still kept us in the game at times.
Lichtsteiner 6 - No major complaints. But he has lost a bit of that edge he had early on in the season.
Caceres 6,5 - A bit rash at times, but pretty good. Fairly smart as well, which I did not expect.
Vidal 6 - A few shaky moments, but I guess that's only normal.
De Ceglie 6,5 - Quite good, apart from a moment or 2.
Marchisio 6,5 - Good game, made sure Vidal wasn't really missed in the middle. But he really should have scored.
Pirlo 6,5 - Good game.
Giaccherini 6 - Overall not bad, but a few terrible moments/decisions.
Pepe 6,5 - Clumsy? Yes. Annoying? Yes. But look at what he delivers: one disallowed goal and a number of brilliant crosses & through balls: most notably the one Giac managed to fumble 3 minutes in the game & the cross Vucinic managed to head wide in the 2nd half. If only everyone delivered as much. Half as much even...
Vucinic 7 - Truly excellent first half, but not a great second.
Matri 6 - Okay game.

Elia 5,5 - Must be a very difficult situation for him. But let's not sugarcoat it, this was not promising. Quite the opposite actually. Looked like some kid that was playing his first football game.
Del Piero NR - Not a good impression, but needs more time.
Borriello NR - Needs less time.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
At least we played positively. Its not the same as the past few games.
That can be worse. Too much bad luck and players start thinking its not meant to be.

The good thing is that we're 7 points over 4th so they shouldn't get too stressed... unlike end of last season when every bad result was fatal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good performance, albeit wasteful. Negative result; a shame really.

Is this what they call a positive draw? :D

In any case, Lazio, Udinese, Roma, and Inter are too inconsistent, so I'm quite confident of finishing in the top 3. Napoli are picking up some form, and I have a feeling they will push us hard for 2'nd, but in the end I think we will end up being 2'nd.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
there isn't an atom of doubt in my mind that we will finish in top 2. It just hurts that with a little luck and objectivity from officials we could get the goddamn 3rd star.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you know what else pissed me off more than anything about the disallowed goal that was 'offside' was that gilardino not too long after went 1 on 1 with buffon tried to take it round him only to miss, that was actually offside by a country mile yet the officials 'missed' that one, now imagine if gilardino had converted that chance? the officiating is horrendous and most if not all of them ought to be shot!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you know what else pissed me off more than anything about the disallowed goal that was 'offside' was that gilardino not too long after went 1 on 1 with buffon tried to take it round him only to miss, that was actually offside by a country mile yet the officials 'missed' that one, now imagine if gilardino had converted that chance? the officiating is horrendous and most if not all of them ought to be shot!
This is supposedly one of the better officials and team of officials. The standard of refereeing in the league week-in, week-out is like the Azerbaijani league. The referees themselves are obviously not this bad, so why this bs all the time I wonder?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Yeah I remember that. How can you NOT see that? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)