[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I just love FI headlines and their bias, at the half time it was "Juve complains", now is "Juve denied by Genoa woodwork".

On the other hand Preziosi made a good and fair statement :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
On the other hand Preziosi made a good and fair statement :tup:

Preziosi:
I will just say this: on the field, Juventus clearly deserved to win.
It’s true we had a few chances, but Juve were a class above from the first to the 90th minute. If it had ended 2-0, we’d have had few complaints.
Despite the fact they played on Wednesday, Juventus showed great strength and it’s no coincidence they are fighting for the Scudetto.
Having said that, at the end we should’ve had a penalty, just as Simone Pepe’s offside goal could’ve been allowed. I’ll be honest here.
I don’t know if is because we were at the end of the game that it wasn’t given, but I am not angry and have no intention of complaining. I just want it explained.
As for Juventus refusing to speak to the media, I don’t think that’s right just because of the refereeing incidents. I do want to understand why the referee did not give us that penalty, but I don’t intend to stir up controversy.
I am holding on tight to this point that I consider very fortunate in the circumstances. Compliments to Juve for their performance."

Marino:
“Juve created much more and put us under pressure. We lost possession too many times to make the most of the counter-attacks. I am therefore happy to hold on to the point.”
----------
I don't get it though why do they insist on a penalty when Pirlo clearly got the ball first and then the leg.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Preziosi:
It’s true we had a few chances, but Juve were a class above from the first to the 90th minute. If it had ended 2-0, we’d have had few complaints.
Despite the fact they played on Wednesday, Juventus showed great strength and it’s no coincidence they are fighting for the Scudetto.
Having said that, at the end we should’ve had a penalty, just as Simone Pepe’s offside goal could’ve been allowed. I’ll be honest here.
I don’t know if is because we were at the end of the game that it wasn’t given, but I am not angry and have no intention of complaining. I just want it explained.
As for Juventus refusing to speak to the media, I don’t think that’s right just because of the refereeing incidents. I do want to understand why the referee did not give us that penalty, but I don’t intend to stir up controversy.
I am holding on tight to this point that I consider very fortunate in the circumstances. Compliments to Juve for their performance."
See, even their coach says it, I just don't get it why is it so hard to accept, for some here that, we were simply unlucky.
I hope our lads don't back up and keep on performing like they did tonight.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Preziosi:

Marino:
“Juve created much more and put us under pressure. We lost possession too many times to make the most of the counter-attacks. I am therefore happy to hold on to the point.”
----------
I don't get it though why do they insist on a penalty when Pirlo clearly got the ball first and then the leg.
They are probably trying to even things, and to show that ref made mistakes on both sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)