[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Marchisio misses too many easy chances for someone who is supposed to be a future leader he bottles it too often something he can imrove on though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Marchisio misses too many easy chances for someone who is supposed to be a future leader he bottles it too often something he can imrove on though.
Not sure if serious. He had one chance which he hit with good technique first time on his weaker foot and the keeper made a good save. He's one of the few players in the team who could even turn that into a real chance.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought it looked like an easy enough chance he was right infront of goal but look i dont want to be over critical of him i am a Marchisio fan but there have been times this season where he could of finished a lot better of course he has scored some crucial goals as well so whatever maybe im just looking into things too much.

Aug 1, 2003
of course the scudetto would be nice and personally given the team's quality I am keen to get a CL spot, HOWEVER saying the title race is over is pretty far fetched to me. we've got what, 11 games left, and only 4 pts behind - if not for us at least the gap between the top 4 would all be reduced at one point.

anyway the delayed telecast of the game is tomorrow, I don't know if I should watch it, I suppose if the team played ok other than finishing it's worth watching, hopefully I won't be left feeling upset

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
of course the scudetto would be nice and personally given the team's quality I am keen to get a CL spot, HOWEVER saying the title race is over is pretty far fetched to me. we've got what, 11 games left, and only 4 pts behind - if not for us at least the gap between the top 4 would all be reduced at one point.

anyway the delayed telecast of the game is tomorrow, I don't know if I should watch it, I suppose if the team played ok other than finishing it's worth watching, hopefully I won't be left feeling upset
the team was not horrible they played well and created alot of chances just couldnt capitalize on those

buffon<3

Feb 4, 2012

It will be better if you watch it without knowing the result :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We should have someone else take corners not pirlo
The problem is we are not good with the head . The best we have is chiellini but he wasn't playing today

---------- Post added 11.03.2012 at 18:49 ----------

bl&#664;ndu;3562258 said:
marchisio had no chances stevie, what game did you watched? he had that straight shot to frey and that's it...invisibile again
Mah i wouldn't really talk about marchisio today , he had much more defensive duties seeing as we were in a defensive crisis . It's normal that he was less seen in offense

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The problem is we are not good with the head . The best we have is chiellini but he wasn't playing today

---------- Post added 11.03.2012 at 18:49 ----------

Mah i wouldn't really talk about marchisio today , he had much more defensive duties seeing as we were in a defensive crisis . It's normal that he was less seen in offense
i understand this but in the end so is the service its always off the mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)