Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (33 Viewers)

Sidi'

Jul 6, 2007
:D could swing either way. I am beginning to trust Ranieri's pre game selections, so we will see what he thinks :tup:

but i agree with you about Grygera is he toothless going forward, and zebina could have one of those games where he would just become like cafu of the old days and do everything right.

You are having a laugh, aren't you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe we're banned from this game.

The Italian authorities are really working hard to get things in order, I'm curious to see how long and how far they'll go...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
You know your team is in trouble when ....
- Zebina is welcomed back into the lineup
- You always check if the other teams stars are injured or suspended
- Nocerino is your best right wing option

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

The Italian authorities are really working hard to get things in order, I'm curious to see how long and how far they'll go...
If there was violence we deserve the ban. The timing sucks especially since we needed all the help we could get this weekend.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Looks like eventually they would like to have no away fans at any games.

I hope they never succeed with this because it would spoil the atmosphere in the grounds.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If I could just twist it a little bit Dominic.

___________Buffon
Criscito Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
__Iaquinta Nocerino Salimhadzic
___________Tiago
_____Palladino Trezeguet

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If I could just twist it a little bit Dominic.

___________Buffon
Criscito Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
__Iaquinta Nocerino Salimhadzic
___________Tiago
_____Palladino Trezeguet
Cristito as RB?I dont think so.Chiellini played good as CB last match but Molinaro sucked on left side so Chiellini should go on the left and put Grygera as CB.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Cristito as RB?I dont think so.Chiellini played good as CB last match but Molinaro sucked on left side so Chiellini should go on the left and put Grygera as CB.
As long as we are tinkering. Maybe the kid could be a revealation on the right.

PS/ Your avatar is soo creepy & the flashing sequence could induce a seizure.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Looks like eventually they would like to have no away fans at any games.

I hope they never succeed with this because it would spoil the atmosphere in the grounds.
I don't think that's their intention, that'd be outrageous completelly, but they're obviously trying to make a stand here. So far I think they're doing a pretty good job, even though this effects us negativelly, but hooliganism needs to be eradicated.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Thats pure BS.Damn,WE ARE JUVENTUS FC.SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU FOOLS.:tdown:
Juventus fans which are hooligans are not Juventus. What do you suggest, that people are allowed to make mess, riots and other bad stuff and still attend matches? Do you remember the Catania-Palermo games when an inocent cop died? Do you want to see this again? Is your answer to everything "we are Juventus" ?

Make some sense, dude.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Juve tifosi are banned and the club has been fined ( 7000€)for the violences of the Derby. Toro fans are only allowed to attend the Sampdoria match if they are season-ticket holders. Toro is fined 6000€.

In comparison, Inter has been fined 25.000 and Roma 15.500€.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
How many yellow cards before suspension?

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Zebina Grygera Leggro Chiellini
Tiago Nocerino Almiron
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero

I'll be back in a jiffy, I just got an orgasm by typing down this line-up.
three.

gr8 line-up Zanetti is a big loss his the Rock, imo our best player so far this season. Mr consistent

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juventus fans banned after city derby riots

Milan - Authorities have banned Juventus fans from attending next weekend’s away match against Fiorentina at the Artemio Franchi stadium, repubblica.it reported Tuesday.

The the ban was imposed following the riots that took place outside Turin’s Stadio Olimpico before the city derby between Juventus and Torino late Sunday.

Police arrested 30 hooligans who attacked police officers trying to keep them separated. A Sky TV cameraman was assaulted and some cars damaged in the clashes.

Italian authorities also ruled that only season-ticket holders Sunday will be allowed to watch Torino’s home game with Genoa side Sampdoria.

No Napoli fans will be allowed at Milan’s Giuseppe Meazza for Saturday’s game at champions Inter Milan, a match that is considered high risk.

At the weekend, Napoli played in an empty San Paolo stadium against visiting Genoa as a sanction for the hurling of objects on the pitch a week earlier.

khaleej times
Oh, like the Torino fans were innocent???

Why does Fiorentina hate us so much again? :D
We bought Roby Baggio from them! :D
There was something else before that too, but I can't remember what.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think a ban will stop fans from traveling and prevent them from purchasing tickets.
Well, there goes my idea of taking the train down to see the match at the Franchi.

'Cause I ain't going in there wearing purple, that's for sure. :(

Looks like I am going to have to get drunk with the tifosi in Piemonte and watch the match on TV with them instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)