Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (22 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Juventus fans which are hooligans are not Juventus. What do you suggest, that people are allowed to make mess, riots and other bad stuff and still attend matches? Do you remember the Catania-Palermo games when an inocent cop died? Do you want to see this again? Is your answer to everything "we are Juventus" ?

Make some sense, dude.
:shifty: whatever dude...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
Any news on Mutu's injury??

I cant believe U guys are dropping Grygera from the Fiorentina match just coz he had 2 bad crosses against Torino.
He will start for sure coz alongside Chiellini he is the only solid & consistent defender we have.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Legro and Gigi are in the goal.com Serie A round 6 team of the week.
I still feel Molinaro should start at LB. Losing Chiellini in the middle would be a mistake with the manpower we have and imo, LB is a better place to be weak than CB

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Yup!

I still cant believe we sold him to Inter,r we that Stupid:sick: !!
Look at Man Utd with Heinze & Liverpool!
Everytime I think about the transfers of Ibra,Mutu & Viera,I become furious.
Yes! Moggi also said this about selling your players to your main oponents. They are stupid. He would never done it

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yup!

Oh fuck that. I better see an off-form Del Piero, than on-form Camelface, anyday of the week :stuckup:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Juventus fans which are hooligans are not Juventus. What do you suggest, that people are allowed to make mess, riots and other bad stuff and still attend matches? Do you remember the Catania-Palermo games when an inocent cop died? Do you want to see this again? Is your answer to everything "we are Juventus" ?

Make some sense, dude.

It wasn't our fans who started the fight, so why should they punish us when we didn't start anything. Plus it was a derby game that hasn't been played in a while, anyone could of saw that coming.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
we didnt sell him.
DD,the managers and neddy tried to convince him to stay so it was his choice not ours.
they also preferred to sell him to milan but he choosed inter.
Yup!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It wasn't our fans who started the fight, so why should they punish us when we didn't start anything. Plus it was a derby game that hasn't been played in a while, anyone could of saw that coming.
were you there? did you see everything happened??

It just amazes me when the likes of you throw claims like these blindly, what are we? a fucking holly club with holly saints fans or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)