[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (83 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The article also mentions that if we concede a goal, we have to score twice to win the game, unless they score again.

Can anyone veryfy this ?
Veryfycation phailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember people complaining hard about being linked with Rossi :lol:
I loved it.

Draw is the most probable result in this one, 1-1. Our players will be more focused on the upcoming game on Bernabeu.
1-1 or 2-2. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Rossi has been very good, but it was too big of a risk for us to pay 10M for him after such an injury...
But we got Tevez for the same amount of money and IMO Tevez is better

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
@sgjuveboy will you finally shave your hair off and make love to Mexes like you drone on about in every other thread?
Greetings Kangie @Bianconero_Aus, unfortunately, I do not intend to shave my hair off as I simple do not look good with a bald head. I once tried having a crew cut but people kept mistaking me for Jason Statham, minus the giant muscles. Talking about giant muscles, I am pretty sure you have a lot of them around your mouth. I have just received a warning from Juventuz due to my use of obscene words. Therefore, I am unable to talk more about your giant oral muscles (which makes Moratti smiles) as it may be mistaken for an insult again.

Regarding me 'droning on about' making love to mexes and shaving my head, I think you got it wrong. I have always asked people to get mexes's haircut and then take a picture. As simple as that. I have to say I am rather shocked that you mistook it for something so erotic and kinky. Luckily, I did some reading up on online before getting pissed at you. In the BBC World health website, under the 'Mentally Unstable Boys' section, it says that there is an illness called 'Goatse Syndrome' where young boys are unable to decide whether they are straight or gay. One of the symptoms include reading a piece of innocent information and yet deciphering it as something homosexually erotic, such as making love to mexes. As such, I fully understand your confusion. Do not worry, I will not judge you. I have some gay friends too and I have full respect for them. I once asked them if they have ever thought about making love to Mexes, to which they replied 'Just because you are straight, do you want to make love to Rebel Wilson?"

Seeing that you have a profound love for mexes and actually hallucinate about the term 'Make love to mexes", I will surely defend mexes for you next time my gay friends bad mouth about him. However, I am pretty sure they will retort "Rebel Wilson will probably wanna make love to another Rebel Wilson".

Regards,
Your friend,
Sgjuveboy

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Are Fiorentina missing any players?

Right after finishing spraying your mums face with my finest semen mate.

Buzz off you clown.
Such a weird guy, he just randomly mentions people. Look at this :rofl:

:lol:

Who the fuck is Cerci? The guy couldn't make it at Roma and Fiorentina who were/are midtable teams for quite a few years now. He scored a couple of goals at Torino and he comes out with this bullshit? I swear some people have no shame.
The last time I checked, @W stated that he is the upcoming del piero

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Greetings Kangie @Bianconero_Aus, unfortunately, I do not intend to shave my hair off as I simple do not look good with a bald head. I once tried having a crew cut but people kept mistaking me for Jason Statham, minus the giant muscles. Talking about giant muscles, I am pretty sure you have a lot of them around your mouth. I have just received a warning from Juventuz due to my use of obscene words. Therefore, I am unable to talk more about your giant oral muscles (which makes Moratti smiles) as it may be mistaken for an insult again.

Regarding me 'droning on about' making love to mexes and shaving my head, I think you got it wrong. I have always asked people to get mexes's haircut and then take a picture. As simple as that. I have to say I am rather shocked that you mistook it for something so erotic and kinky. Luckily, I did some reading up on online before getting pissed at you. In the BBC World health website, under the 'Mentally Unstable Boys' section, it says that there is an illness called 'Goatse Syndrome' where young boys are unable to decide whether they are straight or gay. One of the symptoms include reading a piece of innocent information and yet deciphering it as something homosexually erotic, such as making love to mexes. As such, I fully understand your confusion. Do not worry, I will not judge you. I have some gay friends too and I have full respect for them. I once asked them if they have ever thought about making love to Mexes, to which they replied 'Just because you are straight, do you want to make love to Rebel Wilson?"

Seeing that you have a profound love for mexes and actually hallucinate about the term 'Make love to mexes", I will surely defend mexes for you next time my gay friends bad mouth about him. However, I am pretty sure they will retort "Rebel Wilson will probably wanna make love to another Rebel Wilson".

Regards,
Your friend,
Sgjuveboy
Cool story bro, TL;DR etc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And the next matchday is 10 days away :scared:

Many soldiers will be banned if this keeps up, we already had a guy wishing a flaming death on a peasand yestersay.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Regards,
Your friend,
Sgjuveboy
GAY

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can someone write what is the current situation of Lichteiner.He was pulled of Swiss squad due to a injury and medical situation about Vucinic.
Padoin was AWFUL against Milan in every aspect of the game,so we do need Forest Gump for this game.

P.S..I see that this forum is becoming more and more an insulting place between some members and without any conection to our beloved Juve.That is stupid.We can arque about our team an not if someone is a drunk, ,muslim,gay or a bold head.This is idiotic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)