[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ANd thats because we dont know how to chase resutls with composure.

This team is build to work on its comfort zone. Once we are deprived of our ball possession or we are forced to chase and equalize, we just simply crumble because we DONT KNOW how to react.. meentally and defensively.

Wingers stop caring about defensive duties... everyone wants to go forward and be aggresive (looking at u chiello), and we do not protect anymore.

We are just not suited to be forced to use a plan B or C.

If our original plan goes down the drain... thats it.

Tactically inept we are

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
we'll be fine guys, relax! Winning 3 straight scudetti is not easy, we're the hunted and everyone is bringing their A game vs us. We can't have any let downs, EVER, but inevitably they will happen. We are still close to Roma who are out of their minds, but will come down to earth soon. We haven't played them yet so we have 6 points we could gain vs them. The CL is a long shot, even if we beat Real and get out of the group so maybe getting sent to the Europa League could be a blessing to get our guys more european experience for next year. Yesterday was horrible but they will bounce back! I believe in Conte, I think he's the best coach in Italy and a top coach in Europe! He will get this fixed.
Forza Juve!
You fucked this post with this sentence. I'd rather get 4th than be part of that ridiculous joke of a tournament.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
ANd thats because we dont know how to chase resutls with composure.
This team is build to work on its comfort zone. Once we are deprived of our ball possession or we are forced to chase and equalize, we just simply crumble because we DONT KNOW how to react.. meentally and defensively.
You do know that we came back from behind in basically every other game this season so far? Inter, Milan, Gala, Chievo, Verona, Kopenhagen?
The problem more often seemes to be that we only played decent, creative football once we were behind. As long as we were in front or at the beginning of the games there was no fluidity or imagination at all, but instead a whole lot of individual errors and poor set-piece defending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)