[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Guys lets be honest, we seem to concede without being in real danger. Today we conceded 3 goals in 5 minutes for christ sake. Ofcourse it was a miracle, i'm not saying Conte doesn't need to change a couple of things and all that. But you have to admit we've been conceding far too many goals if you take in to account how many chances each team creates against us.
The first step is to bench Bonucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I know the result was over before he came on... But I can't help but feel a part of me instinctively Bbame Motta for this entire game

Just seeing him in a Juve top, along with a ridiculous scoreline... it brings back certain feelings.

Then again, the way Asamoah lost his man was worse than 2010 Motta tonight ffs.

Mar 24, 2006
Dont be such a pussy , we lost and hopefully we are getting out from our comfort zone , big slap from Conte and team is back to our fashion ,
that loss was inevitable .

horrendous 2nd half though :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Still seething at this result. To lose is alright, but to concede 4 goals in 15 minutes against fucking Fiorentina (or any other opponent for that matter), and end up losing in this manner is never ok. Simply fucking unacceptable!

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I think we dominated the game up to the freak 15 minutes. I think conte is spot on about the loss of co concentration but how do we fix this?

Also to the guys that were hating Rossi when were about to buy home where are you all now bitches...

enzo

May 14, 2012
He's in denial ffs
Love the guy but he seems to chalk defeats off to unavoidable magic and witchcraft.
Never, ever does he offer up a suggestion as to what has to change. Aside from 'concentration'
I don't get such comments. Do you seriously expect Conte would tear apart the team and directly criticize individual players? Do you expect him to tell the press Juve is weak and they did not prepare well enough in the pre-season?

Guys lets be honest, we seem to concede without being in real danger. Today we conceded 3 goals in 5 minutes for christ sake. Ofcourse it was a miracle, i'm not saying Conte doesn't need to change a couple of things and all that. But you have to admit we've been conceding far too many goals if you take in to account how many chances each team creates against us.
Very true, but still there was too much arrogance. Of course we generated chances, but at the same time we were comfortable with the result and counted the minutes until we could leave the pitch. I do not hold responsible an individual player for not using their chances, but the team for not staying calm, concentrated and keeping attacking in this important match.

Nov 17, 2012
Montella, I've held the view since he became the caretaker of Roma that he had the goods. He proved it in the capital, he proved it subsequently at Catania and now at Fiorentina; he's the most gifted coach in Italy, not Conte. Conte is good, very good in fact; but, like our entire team, he too has grown complacent with success.

Btw, I'm so pissed we didn't buy Rossi last year, ffs, he's going to do a Quag (in that he'll become a better player post injury/op), but just 10 times better (and more gifted) than Quag.
I say that as a Quag fanboy too... Ugh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)