[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
Vucinic was on fire tonight. But he had more freedom to move around IMO, and that is where he shines, insted of locking him down at the left flank..
Great win and very much needed with a big score.. But but but, again we have midfielders scoring (4 goals tonight) for us, ofc it's a good thing, but it also showes how bad our strikers are doing.. Matri and Pepe where so bad.. Maybe Krasic should be given a shot.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I didn't know where to post this but since there are many people here i am going for this thread .

Does anyone know the situation of the totenham player ?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Actually not totenham he is a bolton player . I just wanted to know his condition if anyone has gotten a glimpse of the news .

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
It's a bit late don't you think?
If only we put this performance much earlier.
Now we just only hope juve can maintain this kind of performance and milan will slip because of the exhaustion from the champions league.

Jul 1, 2010
I'm so glad that we won. I missed the game because I was at Montreal's MLS home opener but I tapped it and I just finished watching it.

When was the last time we scored 5 goals, against Sampdoria in 2009-2010?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm so glad that we won. I missed the game because I was at Montreal's MLS home opener but I tapped it and I just finished watching it.

When was the last time we scored 5 goals, against Sampdoria in 2009-2010?
the last time juve won 5-0 away was in 97/98 according to the commentators in the jsc studio post match. and that was away to bari.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Holy shit, what did I just watch? I just litterally finished watching the game, recorded it cuz I was at work, pretty pessimistic that the game I'm looking forward to all day will just depress the heck outta me, but jesus, all game I was giddy as never before lol, hey Viola rats:

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 01:49 ----------

Btw, the celebration of the 2nd goal is most lolsy Juve celebration of all times :touched: :lol:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
It's a bit late don't you think?
If only we put this performance much earlier.
Now we just only hope juve can maintain this kind of performance and milan will slip because of the exhaustion from the champions league.
Very true this.
Next week will be very important. If we manage to get a good result and Roma doesn't lose, the scudetto race will become fucking interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)