[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Very true this.
Next week will be very important. If we manage to get a good result and Roma doesn't lose, the scudetto race will become fucking interesting.
Yes but still i prefer 1-0 or 2-1 victory in every each matches instead 5-0 or even 10-0 in 1 match but the rest ones is draw games. I'm not saying i'm not happy with this fantastic result. It's a tactical victory especially for the players and fans morale but strategically .... i hate if we depend on the other club to achieve our objective. :sergio:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
best game i've seen in this season. as long as we're keeping the ball down and try combinations there will be more than one goal per game

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes he did, he provides width but thats about it.

Pepe was alright. As usual provided some good crosses and was lively most of the game.
Good crosses? Pepe, Grosso or Marchionni crossing, I dont see no friggin difference.

The best part about Pepe is that we can play 433 with him.
True that.

Funny thing about Pepe is how predictable he is, but he still manages to do his job.
Meh, we need better players than those who ''manage to do their job''. All I saw was poor link-up play with Lichtsteiner, which in other games was really good and the outstanding part of his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)