[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #569
    I think you still don't know about the whole Whatapp scandal involving hustini that happened coz of you :D

Check you PM.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    del piero could easily have been substitued on in the 70th instead of bringing on borriello. you would think that because conte has played with del piero he would have a bit more respect for him and play him more frequently

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #571
    I'm glad del piero didnt play, the last few minutes would have just made him look bad since we concentrated on passing the ball around and keeping a clean sheet. There was always a chance of him picking up an injury in those useless minutes taking him outta the relatively close coppa match.

Aug 1, 2003
    Cerci sorry for dismissal
    By Football Italia staff

Alessio Cerci has apologised for his sending off on Saturday night that left Fiorentina with an uphill task at home to Juventus.

Already 1-0 down to the Bianconeri in the Week 28 fixture, following on from his red card in the 20th minute for kicking out at Paolo De Ceglie, Delio Rossi’s side suffered their heaviest home defeat in League history.

Taking to Twitter on Monday, the winger, who will reportedly be fined by the Florentine club and has been linked with a summer departure, said sorry.

“I apologise to all of La Viola’s fans. I am sorry for my bad reaction to the slap I received, don’t take it into account.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)