[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (3 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
At first i want to blame referee for this lost:
1. Iq dissalowed goal
2. How the referee allowed Motta first goal when he already blown the whistle for a foul? Our players like Buffon will not reacted and when there is a foul and the player still kick the ball, some referee will take it as a time wasting
3. Genoa second goal resulted from corner kick and before the corner kick there is a free kick for Genoa.. i don't think Nedved make a foul then

, but after we scored a second goal and conceded again, i would say that Genoa deserved it because our crappy defense..How can we conceded 3 goals in our last 2 games, and Genoa goal and Chievo happen in the last minute of the game and first half... I would say there is some tactical mistake when IQ made an equaliser, CR must change the strategy more balance again and use the third substitution like bring Mellberg, we can't play 3 - 4 -2 with Grygera and Molinaro

but the good point is i hope that our BOD and Secco realize our incompetency in RB (Zebina is crap and can't even block one cross from Criscito or Palla like he can't block the cross from Langella) and LB (Please bring back Criscito).. after that we need CB

Buy on AliExpress.com

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
The first Genoa goal was dubious, as it seems the ref had blown his whistle for a foul before the ball got into the net.
Same goes for the harsh red card on Camoranesi.

But those are not excuses to concede 6 goals against mediocore teams. Only funny thing is we got owned by our own products.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
The first Genoa goal was dubious, as it seems the ref had blown his whistle for a foul before the ball got into the net.
Same goes for the harsh red card on Camoranesi.

But those are not excuses to concede 6 goals against mediocore teams. Only funny thing is we got owned by our own products.
The ref made a bad call with the Genoa goal, and rewarded us with a non-existant penalty kick. Ferrari got the ball before he caught Del Piero. The ref isn't to blame...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The ref made a bad call with the Genoa goal, and rewarded us with a non-existant penalty kick. Ferrari got the ball before he caught Del Piero. The ref isn't to blame...
For our defeat, he surely isn't to blame, but for his incompetence he should be send to serie C2/B until the end of the season.

Genoa's first goal was one of the worst calls i've seen in a while. It would have been a perfectly ok goal if the ref didn't completely fuck up everything.
Our players fouled Mesto but the ball comes to Thiago Motta who shots and scores.

Any normal ref gives an advantage, won't whistle a foul, and the goal stands. But this idiot had blown his whistle for a foul before Thiago Motta took the shot. He made a mistake not to give an advantage, but since he had blown the whistle it automatically means that the match is stopped and everything that happens after the whistle is void. Maybe that whistle disconcentrated Buffon and that's the reason why he didn't save the shot.
After he made the mistake with the whistle, he was supposed to disallow the goal. But the monkey made a second mistake by allowing the goal.

I don't think that even the refs in a village youth league could make two such catastrophic mistake in the space of 3 seconds.

Apr 15, 2006
So ... what did I miss? Why didn't Giovinco play? I'm guessing the cowardly Ranieri forgot his nutsack in Turin once again?
Yeah. Like before, he forgot he could do a 3rd sub! :disagree:

As for the ref, don't forget the foul on Neddy before the penalty box. he was past the last defender, and he was clearly fouled, but he didnt even call for a foul, let alone giving a red card! Neddy was MAD about that! I'm wondering how everyone here isnt talking about it!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Secco: Ref penalised Juve
Juventus director Alessio Secco blames the referee for the 3-2 defeat to Genoa. “We don’t usually complain, but we cannot stay silent this time.”

Funny, because I recall them doing quite a bit of complaining this season. Less whining, more winning. That's what we need.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't want to sound like Vinman, but complaining about the ref in this game is pathetic.

We were poor and Genoa deserved to win.

Apr 15, 2006
I don't want to sound like Vinman, but complaining about the ref in this game is pathetic.

We were poor and Genoa deserved to win.
Those decisions could've turned the game around for us. Especially the foul on Nedved when he was clear on goal. The defender should've been sent off! it's all about being fair, and the ref wasnt fair!

But Secco saying the same thing is pathetic! :p

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
In last weeks episode of "As RUINeri makes our stomachs turn" we witnessed the coming of the second messiah; a journeyman footballer/ part-time carpenter named Pellissier, who easily put 3 goals past a Juventus defense made up of the finest Swiss-cheese available. This man seemed to have a brilliant future. Unfortunately, and with some unbelievable coincidence, he was crucified yesterday by a Milan defense thats average age is older than mine (almost !!:p). Messiah, or one hit wonder...you decide.

In yesterdays episode of the show, we witnessed the second coming of yet another superstar, maybe even another messiah- a Brazilian by the name of Tiago Motta, another journeyman who's claim to fame is his inability of making any waves in La Liga, and being injured all the time. His partners in crime, Palladino and Sculli, both mediocre players in their own right, confirmed the fact that the Juventus defense Swiss cheese monicker is not just fantasy.

Consider the fact that if Milito wasnt injured and played yesterday, this soap opera would have no doubt turned into a blood and gore horror movie.......

How does everyone feel today, knowing that the Juventus B team completely owned us ?? I've read enough posts to see and understand everyones anger and frustration....being dominated by players who havent done anything this entire season (Sculli, Palladino) and then to look like rising superstars when playing against us (how many goals did Pellissier score yesterday against Milan ???)

I, and a few others here have seen this coming the entire season...this clown RUINeri has no gameplan, no tactical sense, and is clearly just a nice guy, who accepts mediocrity, and will NEVER be a winner....any 3 year old can see this, and if you dont, then shame on you !!

Watching yesterdays game was like a slow and painful torture....sure the ref was poor, but he gave us a non-existant penalty to cover his mistake on Genoas first goal, but we didnt help our cause any.

Where was Giovinco ?? Was he injured ???

I am not going to go player by player like I usually do and state my comments, my only question is for Camo....why do you make stupid decisions when the chips are down....this isnt the first time something like this happened. It hurt the team yesterday, and it will sting even more next week against Inter

I know we have no shot at the championship...my bigger concern is that Milan is going to overtake second place next week, and not look back. IMO, our team is FINISHED this season.

The first solution is for RUINeri to go, and Secco to follow. We need a coach with a winning personality, and a transfer expert who will bring in the best players. Then, we need to revamp the ENTIRE defense, and keep Chellini as the only starter from this seasons defense , and put Legro on the bench. Get rid of the rest of them

The midfield need a few players (not just one). Diego and Silva come to mind. Marchisio doesnt impress me, neither does Poulsen or Tiago. Sissoko can be useful, and so is Camo (when he isnt making boneheaded plays), and I respect Nedved, but his time is running out.

I wouldnt sell Trez, nor would I ever sell Buffon. All the forwards stay (we are set in those positions)

If we dont make the right moves, we will go thru another season like this....or worse !!

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
sometimes - when the manager makes awful dissicions i actually cheer the other team. and so was yesterdays game. Genoa deserved the win. Positive footall and hard work made the difference. I think Ranieri had is worst game, and i didnt feel bitter at all.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
sometimes - when the manager makes awful dissicions i actually cheer the other team. and so was yesterdays game. Genoa deserved the win. Positive footall and hard work made the difference. I think Ranieri had is worst game, and i didnt feel bitter at all.
my feelings are slightly different....

I was wishing RUINeri was in front of me, so I could give him a jumping side-kick to the head

May 22, 2007
Secco: Ref penalised Juve
Juventus director Alessio Secco blames the referee for the 3-2 defeat to Genoa. “We don’t usually complain, but we cannot stay silent this time.”

Funny, because I recall them doing quite a bit of complaining this season. Less whining, more winning. That's what we need.
He does like to talk. By saying this it appears as if he doesn't see the problem we have in certain positions on the field (especially defensively).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)