[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (5 Viewers)

Jan 24, 2009
Another sloppy, unmotivated performance by the team. it is so frustrating to see that our main attacking option is the long ball. How many times did Chiellini and Legro dribble the ball out of the back and try to make a pass to our forwards? Where the hell was our midfield? We are not going to win if we are going to rely on our center backs to distribute the ball and make plays. Ruinieri must have been talking with Crapello on Friday and decided he too would like 2 DM in the starting lineup. Poulsen has such a donkey touch and Marchisio cannot make a fuckin pass. If both players do not contribute defensely (which they did not today) then it is pointless to have them on the field. They so not add anything offensely - unless you count that tap in poulsen scored. Good thing we paid out the ass for him to contribute one fuckin lucky goal.

Our outside midfield play. . . terrible. Camo did not look interested and Nedved could not keep up with the pace of the game (which has been the story for the entire year). Yeah but, I can hear Ruineri say, we need him for defensive coverage on the left side. Defensive coverage? Nedved made so many Ooolay attempts to tackle the ball that I confused him with a fuckin matadore. Also, in order to help out defensively you have to be able to get back and be ball side of your man which Nedved cannot do since he lacks pace. Also, why do we need defense coverage when we have a left back. Tell Moli to stay the fuck at home and not barrel up the field with his head down just kick at the ball when a defender approaches him.

No Gio no Trez? I guess a tie was the main objectve of the game from the very beginning since Inter tied, right? Hey Ruineri, we are Juve . . . we needed three points. . . a fuck slow, predictable, conservative lineup was not going to cut it. Especially during the second half when we needed at least two goals.

The following needs to be done in order to complete for the scudetto next year.

1. Ruineri out - Conte or Spalletti in
2. Moli gone - DC in
3. Gygera out - find a fuckin fullback
4. Diego in - absolute must - I prefer him to Cassano since Gio can play as a second striker
5. Silva in - Nedved retire please

My Lineup - Secco i hope you are reading this you fuckin piece of shit!

gigi
someone besides gygera - Chiellini - Legro (until we find a better solution) - DC
Sissoko - Zanetti/Marchisio
Gio - Diego DP/Silva

Amauri

Hopefully, the team will end the season with some pride and beat inter and milan and win the Coppa Italia.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To you cool guys with the "stats" a few pages back....I was thinking, if you are going to compare stats for mathematical purposes of choosing which player to play for our midfield based on "win" percentages and comparing variances and such, then I think it may also be useful to look into these stats as well when conducting the research:

1.) Ground covered during the game (who is working harder/more productive)
2.) Pass completion percentage
3.) Tackles won
4.) Who was in the starting elelven (each game could be different, lets say since tiago's % is higher, maybe he had stronger starting lineup to work with than Momo or Poulsen

~The list could go on and on, too many things go into a match I think to make an accurate judgment based off of stats. I think I am looking too far into this:pumpkin:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Another sloppy, unmotivated performance by the team. it is so frustrating to see that our main attacking option is the long ball. How many times did Chiellini and Legro dribble the ball out of the back and try to make a pass to our forwards? Where the hell was our midfield? We are not going to win if we are going to rely on our center backs to distribute the ball and make plays. Ruinieri must have been talking with Crapello on Friday and decided he too would like 2 DM in the starting lineup. Poulsen has such a donkey touch and Marchisio cannot make a fuckin pass. If both players do not contribute defensely (which they did not today) then it is pointless to have them on the field. They so not add anything offensely - unless you count that tap in poulsen scored. Good thing we paid out the ass for him to contribute one fuckin lucky goal.

Our outside midfield play. . . terrible. Camo did not look interested and Nedved could not keep up with the pace of the game (which has been the story for the entire year). Yeah but, I can hear Ruineri say, we need him for defensive coverage on the left side. Defensive coverage? Nedved made so many Ooolay attempts to tackle the ball that I confused him with a fuckin matadore. Also, in order to help out defensively you have to be able to get back and be ball side of your man which Nedved cannot do since he lacks pace. Also, why do we need defense coverage when we have a left back. Tell Moli to stay the fuck at home and not barrel up the field with his head down just kick at the ball when a defender approaches him.

No Gio no Trez? I guess a tie was the main objectve of the game from the very beginning since Inter tied, right? Hey Ruineri, we are Juve . . . we needed three points. . . a fuck slow, predictable, conservative lineup was not going to cut it. Especially during the second half when we needed at least two goals.

The following needs to be done in order to complete for the scudetto next year.

1. Ruineri out - Conte or Spalletti in
2. Moli gone - DC in
3. Gygera out - find a fuckin fullback
4. Diego in - absolute must - I prefer him to Cassano since Gio can play as a second striker
5. Silva in - Nedved retire please

My Lineup - Secco i hope you are reading this you fuckin piece of shit!

gigi
someone besides gygera - Chiellini - Legro (until we find a better solution) - DC
Sissoko - Zanetti/Marchisio
Gio - Diego DP/Silva

Amauri

Hopefully, the team will end the season with some pride and beat inter and milan and win the Coppa Italia.

You ought to be banned with this life time post. keep the dam thing short will ya FFS!! :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Trying to pretend it's 1996 again is foolish and full of denial about the changes to the team and the league since then. I love Lippi and all, but he's about the past.

He very nearly guided the Italy NT to yet another disappointing loss in a big final yet again with his poor choices/planning in big matches, requiring a head-butt incident to bail him out in '06. He's not the man for the coaching job.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Trying to pretend it's 1996 again is foolish and full of denial about the changes to the team and the league since then. I love Lippi and all, but he's about the past.

He very nearly guided the Italy NT to yet another disappointing loss in a big final yet again with his poor choices/planning in big matches, requiring a head-butt incident to bail him out in '06. He's not the man for the coaching job.

Couldnt agree more!

All this Lippi talk needs to be put to rest for good. Its like we cannot move on. Aint being funny here but fuck Lippi. Great manager but his time has come and now gone. Lets move the fuck on. I hate all this talk on him coming back being a consultant.......Bollocks! The cunt fucked off to Inter, i'll never forget that. Shit didnt work out for him there.....boo fucking hoo then he came back and he was the messiah for us. Great. Dont want him back to be honest. Its like we cant do anything without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)