[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...not to mention how bad the defense was performing under Lippi's last season at the head of Juve. (Ranieri looks good by comparison.) Back in 2004, I wanted him to move along with dignity, but ASAP.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but criscito and palladino had one hell of a game, that's possibly the only bright side of yesterday's game.

Mar 24, 2006
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but criscito and palladino had one hell of a game, that's possibly the only bright side of yesterday's game.
Palladino has been given a lot of chance before , still he proved almost NIL , i have nothing personal with him , but he has that real quality and lack of Lucky , like what Molinaro has .

for Criscito , yes , bring him back and give him another chance .

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Wasn't as angry as I was last week but the actually it was a worst performance then the one against Chievo. If am not mistaken we didn't have one shot on goal against them in the first half.

Swag and I had a agreement before the game started that if the team shows up unmotivated then Ranieri is to blame completely. That was before the Inter result, I wouldn't even want to imagine what would happen had Inter won their game. I thought he gave up after half time but he really gave up after the send off. I have defended him all season but that is the second season in a row that he seems to lose concentration when it really matters and doesn't have the ability to lift the team when its down.

Now the players aren't blameless as that pathetic performance shows this squad is divided and the conflict is killing it from the inside. Genoa played us out of the park, they outfought us for almost every ball. We are playing for pride from now on and anything remotely close to what we saw last night is not good enough.

Finally I read what the fucker Secco said after the game. One of the reasons we are not talking about the scudetto now is because of him and Gigli commenting and distorting the team's concentration. Secco is talking about the refs ffs! He would do us a huge favor by shutting up now.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
hahaha bloody goal.com says that buffon should be sold as soon as possible....
whoever wrote that should go eat a dog's areola...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Every single word Andy has said about Ranieri has came true. I've been thinking the same thing about him all my life but since he was here I was forcing myself to give him the benefit of a doubt, since there was enough folk giving him crap all the time.

But enough of this crap. He has no guts, no balls and no tactical awareness. He's like I was in FM. Choses the starting 11 and the formation to be played, than he watches the game to be played with only commentary enabled, being too lazy to make any changes. "Que sera, sera", being his moto. For the life of me, I can't understand how he ever got the nickname "Thinkerman".

I hope to God rumours about DP having a row with him were true. If more of our champions stand together against him, perhaps we'll be rid of this clown.

Just to note, it's not entirely Ranieri's fault since half the team sucks donkey cock.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am against sacking Ranieri! Maybe after the season, if the board says, that our goals were not achieved, but seriously guys, we had 8 games without a loss, okay, we played 2 horrible games defensively, but thats not just Ranieris fault.
But as far as I am concerned, we have to be realistic and think about, what the goals were this season! Win all 3 competitions? That was impossible. We all knew that!
Beside that, there are no good AVAILABLE alternatives for this spot.
I just don't want this club to be like Chelsea or Inter, that has more Coaches over the years, than in a decade before. Thats all I am saying!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #518
    I am actually with the idea of sacking Ranieri now already so that the new coach would be able to realize where we actually need improvement and plan the transfer strategy accordingly.

Last night's game was incredibly annoying to watch, seeing a bunch of players not doing anything and no one reacting on it is really frustrating. What a way to ruin a great vacation, add to that the excitement I got when we saw Inter drop points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)