[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was wishing RUINeri was in front of me, so I could give him a jumping side-kick to the head
Yeah, it was hard not to feel that way.
73 minutes, he waited 73 minutes for the first sub. First i was cursing and swearing and screaming and then i found myself begging him to make a sub. Yes, i was actually begging him in front of the TV to make a sub finally.

We desperately needed changes at half time. He didn't do it. I was sure that he'll wait until the 60th minute (he's usually that precise. He waits until 60th or 75th minute to make a sub, which is retarded. It's like he's not watching the match but he's looking at his watch to make a sub) but even then i was amazed that he didn't do anything. Then i started begging. Camo's red card came in 66th minute, and still nothing.
Make a sub, please make a sub, i beg you to make a sub, have a heart and make a sub. I was saying this until the 73rd minute.
Then i saw Grygera ready to come in :wallbang:

May 22, 2007
If you look at the whole interview, he does comment on the defensive problems.
Oh I didn't read the one on our site.

"We are conceding too many goals recently and this is a problem which the coach will have to solve with hard work."

Still, it looks like he thinks our defense is good enough. Unless he wants Ranieri to make a request for better defenders.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I sat at my computer screen disgusted not only by our Coah but also the players mentality,not one of them had a good game last night and it was clearly evident that we lack this winning mentality that has been so evident in past Juve sides.

First off:-

Nedved-Oh please why is he still playing.

Del Piero-Such a frustrating player.

Marchisio-Was he even on the pitch?.

Camo-Thanks for bringing up the nightmare from Arsenal.

Thats just to name a few,We went down to 10 men and the Ranieri in all his wisdom brings on Grygera and Marchionni who are utter shit. Giovinco must be scratching his head in disgust what does the lad have to do to gain a place in this fucking starting 11. He clearly is our best player from the past games and cleary our most creative player in the whole team yet he isen't played,instead Ranieri opts for a quite frankly useless Nedved.

Against Inter fuck the 4-4-2 and lets try and entertain our fans who pay money to watch this horseshit week in week out.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't want to sound like Vinman, but complaining about the ref in this game is pathetic.

We were poor and Genoa deserved to win.
100% agreement. Complaining about the refereeing, as bad as it was, is a complete smokescreen. No one needed a referee at the match yesterday to see who owned who.

In last weeks episode of "As RUINeri makes our stomachs turn"
:lol:

It's times like these that Vinman is on top of his game.

I am not going to go player by player like I usually do and state my comments, my only question is for Camo....why do you make stupid decisions when the chips are down....this isnt the first time something like this happened. It hurt the team yesterday, and it will sting even more next week against Inter
Thanks for bringing up this point too. This is not the first time that a stupid Camo red card jeopardized the points in a match -- and matches to follow.

For a guy who is supposed to be one of our veterans, one of the world champions of the WC '06 squad, Camo has too often modeled himself lately after Ruben Olivera. (And we still own Olivera for that matter. :shocked:)

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I sat at my computer screen disgusted not only by our Coah but also the players mentality,not one of them had a good game last night and it was clearly evident that we lack this winning mentality that has been so evident in past Juve sides.

First off:-

Nedved-Oh please why is he still playing.

Del Piero-Such a frustrating player.

Marchisio-Was he even on the pitch?.

Camo-Thanks for bringing up the nightmare from Arsenal.

Thats just to name a few,We went down to 10 men and the Ranieri in all his wisdom brings on Grygera and Marchionni who are utter shit. Giovinco must be scratching his head in disgust what does the lad have to do to gain a place in this fucking starting 11. He clearly is our best player from the past games and cleary our most creative player in the whole team yet he isen't played,instead Ranieri opts for a quite frankly useless Nedved.

Against Inter fuck the 4-4-2 and lets try and entertain our fans who pay money to watch this horseshit week in week out.
I agree with you. Ruineri has some grudge against Giovinco and I think in summer our brave management will sell him. Molinaro, Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Thiago, Poulsen, Mellberg, Legro and a lot others should all go together with Ruineri. This year we will finish in 4th or 5th place as we will lose the next 3 matches this is our pattern, when we draw then we lose or draw the next 5 matches. And with Ruineri and this Management next year we will play as we are playing this year. I never remember Juve in this state of form. I am sure the Primavera team would have done much better yesterday. What a shame! Against Inter I would be happy to see the Primavera then these players without any motivationa nd determination!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #551
    Yeah, it was hard not to feel that way.
    73 minutes, he waited 73 minutes for the first sub. First i was cursing and swearing and screaming and then i found myself begging him to make a sub. Yes, i was actually begging him in front of the TV to make a sub finally.

We desperately needed changes at half time. He didn't do it. I was sure that he'll wait until the 60th minute (he's usually that precise. He waits until 60th or 75th minute to make a sub, which is retarded. It's like he's not watching the match but he's looking at his watch to make a sub) but even then i was amazed that he didn't do anything. Then i started begging. Camo's red card came in 66th minute, and still nothing.
    Make a sub, please make a sub, i beg you to make a sub, have a heart and make a sub. I was saying this until the 73rd minute.
    Grygera was nothing compared to seeing Marchionni.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Every single word Andy has said about Ranieri has came true. I've been thinking the same thing about him all my life but since he was here I was forcing myself to give him the benefit of a doubt, since there was enough folk giving him crap all the time.

But enough of this crap. He has no guts, no balls and no tactical awareness. He's like I was in FM. Choses the starting 11 and the formation to be played, than he watches the game to be played with only commentary enabled, being too lazy to make any changes. "Que sera, sera", being his moto. For the life of me, I can't understand how he ever got the nickname "Thinkerman".

I hope to God rumours about DP having a row with him were true. If more of our champions stand together against him, perhaps we'll be rid of this clown.
    I certainly hope they're true, too. We should get all the legends from the current team and the past rise up and take the team back. Force these freaks from the board and sidelines out. Install people who not only have experience but also some respect for the club.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    In last weeks episode of "As RUINeri makes our stomachs turn" we witnessed the coming of the second messiah; a journeyman footballer/ part-time carpenter named Pellissier, who easily put 3 goals past a Juventus defense made up of the finest Swiss-cheese available. This man seemed to have a brilliant future. Unfortunately, and with some unbelievable coincidence, he was crucified yesterday by a Milan defense thats average age is older than mine (almost !!:p). Messiah, or one hit wonder...you decide.

In yesterdays episode of the show, we witnessed the second coming of yet another superstar, maybe even another messiah- a Brazilian by the name of Tiago Motta, another journeyman who's claim to fame is his inability of making any waves in La Liga, and being injured all the time. His partners in crime, Palladino and Sculli, both mediocre players in their own right, confirmed the fact that the Juventus defense Swiss cheese monicker is not just fantasy.

Consider the fact that if Milito wasnt injured and played yesterday, this soap opera would have no doubt turned into a blood and gore horror movie.......

How does everyone feel today, knowing that the Juventus B team completely owned us ?? I've read enough posts to see and understand everyones anger and frustration....being dominated by players who havent done anything this entire season (Sculli, Palladino) and then to look like rising superstars when playing against us (how many goals did Pellissier score yesterday against Milan ???)

I, and a few others here have seen this coming the entire season...this clown RUINeri has no gameplan, no tactical sense, and is clearly just a nice guy, who accepts mediocrity, and will NEVER be a winner....any 3 year old can see this, and if you dont, then shame on you !!

Watching yesterdays game was like a slow and painful torture....sure the ref was poor, but he gave us a non-existant penalty to cover his mistake on Genoas first goal, but we didnt help our cause any.

Where was Giovinco ?? Was he injured ???

I am not going to go player by player like I usually do and state my comments, my only question is for Camo....why do you make stupid decisions when the chips are down....this isnt the first time something like this happened. It hurt the team yesterday, and it will sting even more next week against Inter

I know we have no shot at the championship...my bigger concern is that Milan is going to overtake second place next week, and not look back. IMO, our team is FINISHED this season.

The first solution is for RUINeri to go, and Secco to follow. We need a coach with a winning personality, and a transfer expert who will bring in the best players. Then, we need to revamp the ENTIRE defense, and keep Chellini as the only starter from this seasons defense , and put Legro on the bench. Get rid of the rest of them

The midfield need a few players (not just one). Diego and Silva come to mind. Marchisio doesnt impress me, neither does Poulsen or Tiago. Sissoko can be useful, and so is Camo (when he isnt making boneheaded plays), and I respect Nedved, but his time is running out.

I wouldnt sell Trez, nor would I ever sell Buffon. All the forwards stay (we are set in those positions)

If we dont make the right moves, we will go thru another season like this....or worse !!
    :tup:

You know it.

my feelings are slightly different....

I was wishing RUINeri was in front of me, so I could give him a jumping side-kick to the head
    I'd love to see that.

:lol2:

I knew he'd do something stupid like that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I certainly hope they're true, too. We should get all the legends from the current team and the past rise up and take the team back. Force these freaks from the board and sidelines out. Install people who not only have experience but also some respect for the club.
    It's all well....but who's gonna do that?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We need the biggest shareholders to do it.
    Thats exactly what I was going to say, the people behind the scenes with millions invested in this club should protect their investments. They are the ones with the power and should step in ASAP. I don't own a business or a soccer club so I have no idea how to go about that, lets hope the people in the right places make the right decisions that would be best for the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)