[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
as long as the 4-3-3 formation makes the bianconeri showing the strong personlity and keep going with milan points i would go with that but in one condition :

if DP is not showing a good performance.!!

But i guess DP is droping down now days, so with 4-3-3 we need to give some chances for olivera and kapo for the second half .

we do miss Nedved so far and i guess (olivera-kapo) play with left leg. so against Chievo we should expect a period of time for them to participate

(why juve brought them ) ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Until Nedved makes his return I would stick with the same 4-3-3 formation that we have been using the past couple weeks. In the Roma and Real matches we were able to threaten the opposition's goal while remaining solid at the back most of the time, especially against Real. So right now I really do not see a reason to revert back to the 4-4-2 until Nedved comes back, and once that happens we could discuss playing Nedved on the left of the midfield in the 4-3-3, something that could give us even more force in attack.

Chievo is tied for last in goals scored, so I think we should field the 4-3-3 and bring the game to them. The Flying Donkeys have not won a match in the last four weeks, so they are hurting at the moment. If we keep playing the way we have the past few weeks this match should not be difficult at all. Furthermore in the past few seasons, when playing in Verona, we have not lost a match there once, usually winning by a few goals with exception to last year. This match is obviously a must-win and I am confident we will take the full three points

Formation: Same as Real, but Blasi instead of Pessotto and Trezeguet to start.

I agree with this. We should keep the 4 3 3 , and attack from the start

I hope we dont have an emotional letdown

Chievo 0 Juve 1

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

I know when he returns but what I wanted to say is considering that our four atackers have all been doing well this season, IMO they all deserve place in next years team and with Mutu back from suspension, competition for 2 (or 3) places in attack will be fearce
But that only shows strength of Juve
Mutu said he wouldn't mind playing as an attacking midfielder. And no1 is sure of his performance yet. So we can only conclude from Capello to see if he is good for that position or not. since Capello is keen on using 4-3-3 nowadays, it would be good if we have Mutu in case something similar to the Trezeguet incident repeats. Howvever if Nedved is back I would prefer the 4-4-2, but I wouldn't mind putting him in a 4-3-3 formation as well, then we could attack like mad with the meanest defence in the world.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i dont think chievo will give trouble to juve. their not the team they used to be. but if juve dont shut down the game maybe a draw will be on the cards!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Mutu said he wouldn't mind playing as an attacking midfielder. And no1 is sure of his performance yet. So we can only conclude from Capello to see if he is good for that position or not. since Capello is keen on using 4-3-3 nowadays, it would be good if we have Mutu in case something similar to the Trezeguet incident repeats. Howvever if Nedved is back I would prefer the 4-4-2, but I wouldn't mind putting him in a 4-3-3 formation as well, then we could attack like mad with the meanest defence in the world.
:thumb:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Chievo - Juventus

A euphoric Juve side travels to Chievo after succeeding in eliminating hot favourites Real Madrid from the Champions League. Motivation and confidence will therefore not be lacking as the Bianconeri now focus back on the league in the hope of remaining in the top spot for another week as they play the not so ‘Flying Donkeys’ whose recent results have pushed them dangerously down the standings and seriously risk being relegated.

Prediction: 2

Goal.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Chievo have nothing to loose so they will try to get some points
But no way
We just have to use our strongest weapon THE TRIDENT and they are screwed
Forza Juve!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    Erm....

I have never really understood Goal.com's predictions. Like in this case, what does 2 mean?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    1 means home team wins
    2 means away team wins
    X means a draw.

X1 Means either a draw or home team wins
    X2 Means either a draw or away team wins

:D

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    ++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
    1 means home team wins
    2 means away team wins
    X means a draw.

X1 Means either a draw or home team wins
    X2 Means either a draw or away team wins

:D

Thanks a billion man:thumb:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Samp were not so good last week but I hope they recover their 'form'. There is a Chievo defender who got a red card last week anyone remember him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)