[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Play 3 attackers and rest Zlatan.

If everything is going well I'd bring in Nedved for Camoranesi at half time, to get Nedved some playing time and Camoranesi some rest. Same goes for a lot of other players though, as in needing to rest them.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It'll be interesting to see who Capello starts upfront. Del Piero has done well in our last three Serie A games, Zalayeta is playing superbly, Ibrahimovic looked good against Real, and Trezeguet got his name on the scoresheet in midweek and needs to get some minutes under his belt. Personally I'd go with DP, Zala and Trez, giving Zlatan a well deserved rest.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Blasi
Zalayeta Trezeguet Del Piero

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
It'll be interesting to see who Capello starts upfront. Del Piero has done well in our last three Serie A games, Zalayeta is playing superbly, Ibrahimovic looked good against Real, and Trezeguet got his name on the scoresheet in midweek and needs to get some minutes under his belt. Personally I'd go with DP, Zala and Trez, giving Zlatan a well deserved rest.

Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Blasi
I 100% Agree. If needed, we can sub in Nedved and Zlatan instead of either DP or Trez/Zala if any of them sux on sunday :)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Blasi

Man I cant choose betwen them,
Play them all! :D
where are we going to use mutu? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)