[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
So, we have done a great deed by beating the Romanisti at the Olimpico. I strongly believe that by the time we are playing against Chievo next week, we shall be in the quarters of the UCL.

Any questions?

Let the games begin...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
we sould continue our winning series and wait for milan to finally loose some points
I think they play samp at home difficult match as I see it they will again score in 100 minute

Chievo is battling to stay in the league so we must not underastimate them
Much will depend on real madrid game players may be fvckud up if we go out of CL

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    I think we'll win. Milan won't beat Samp in normal time see... So it'll be up to the ref to give them extra time to do it. Sometimes's like these Milan games should just start from the 90th minute. :wallbang:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    we just have to concentrate on winning sooner or later milan will slip but lets hope its sooner before sheva returns, it would be nice if samp could gain something which is possible and hopefully roma can actually do something against milan a week later, all in all hopefully when we talk more about this game later in the week real will be eliminated

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    2-0 win for Juve..
    (chimenti, Bonnefoi.. :p no..really..: Zlatan, Camoranesi)
    Juve will be on high morale after pulverising 'Los Pepsicos'.. :p (Hopfully.. :))

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    I think we'll win. Milan won't beat Samp in normal time see... So it'll be up to the ref to give them extra time to do it. Sometimes's like these Milan games should just start from the 90th minute. :wallbang:
    i will be happy to see their winning row of injury time goals/wins on february to turn out the other way for them this month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)