[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
If all was fair and called in accordance with the rules Juve may not even be ahead of Inter:

Points awarded based on blatant mis-calls:

Milan – Juventus : 5th minute of play Crespo is taken down in the box as he is about to deflect a shot in the net. RIGORE NETTO. No call. (3 points)
Palermo-Juventus : 20th minute of play Farias is taken down by Cannavaro in what was clearly a a last man foul, the referee waved play on. Replays showed it was a clear penalty and sending off. RIGORE NETTO. (3 points).
Bologna – Juventus : (takes the cake) :
64th minutes Cipriani rushes into the box and falls under a tackle from Lilian Thuram. Reply shows that Thuram did not make contact with the ball but did clip his ankle, no call: Bologna furious.
Minutes left on the clock, a non-existent free kick awarded rather than what commentators thought was a whistle for diving (!), Nedved scores. Pagliuca is livid and rushes the official in disgust. This results in several yellow cards to Bologna players (2 points).

Roma- Juventus : (two wrongs don’t make a right so enough with the unclassy Roma play): An offside goal by Cannavaro and apparent take-down OUTSIDE the box gives Juve its only goals and hands them another three points.
Chievo match : BALL is clearly inside the net. NO GOAL. (2 points)

Milan is accused of getting extra time…call it what you want but if they ARE given this extra time it is up to them to score and bring it up a notch. This is a different advantage (if there is one) altogether. Getting away with take-downs and looking away when the goal is offside or calling non-existent penalties is basically handing a team a win.
However, we all know that this sh*t will not last long..more importantly, this and this style of play will not cut it when playing Milan: you barely got by when you were ahead in the first match imagine now with this 'scraping by' you call a style of play. This will not cut it with us Or for that matter maybe even Inter.
Good Luck….Its not Christmas every week Gobbi’s. :cheesy:
jeezes man

what are you dowing???

making already exuses(how do you spell that ? ) for losing the scudetto to Juventus!

how can you be so sure that we losed that points if that doesent happened???

if chievo goal was a good call by the reff maybe than Juventus started to play better and won the game with 1-2

and helllooooo we lost againts palermo so Yes they got the 3points

LOL so funny you sayed that

and againts bologna maybe we also scored if we dident get that free kick, PLUS giving a free kick , doesnt always says is a goal, ore are you telling me the reff also helped nedved taking the kick with some magic??!!!

pleas IncuboRossonero i tought you were smarter than that!

if we gowing to begin about the reff presents at milan than we dont do it on a single post than we do that on a whole new treath!

milan get some fafors from the reff and Juve

but Juve also getting some non favours like in the reggina match.

SO? whats the problem

i will say it again you know that milan is gowing to lose this scudetto to Juventus and you are making things up for an excuse

you are SCARED :p

FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Well yeah I think they are both equal. Thats why in both Serie A and CL they have dominated their group and knockout round.
Juve in CL:
W = 6
D = 1
L = 1

Conceded only 2 goals. scored 8. Not the best attacking performance but hey we wasted alot of chances. But deffence rock solid.

Regarding the talent and depth of the squad, well I have to agree with you our bench is not as good as Milan's. But then again we don't have Berlosconi to donate. Agnelli have finantial problems and havent donated anything for more than 10 years.

Style, We played most of ower games really good. I have to agree our game against Milan was really bad. Milan dominated the whole pitch.
Milan struggled in the beggining of the season. Juve struggelled halfway through and now are back (hopefully).
Juve won games without performing well just clinching the winning goal. So did Milan. This is a charactarestic of great teams, winning with the least effort.

About ref callings, whether they are against Juve or for Juve they are called human errors. Whats in it for the ref to favour Juve? We are not holding the goverment now are we?
Milan won games with bad calls from refs ..

Why does it happen to Juve and Milan more, simply because Juve have one 27 scudetti and Milan won 17 scudetti. They are the top two italian teams. So any error that happens in a match is always focused on them. Even more both teams have the spirit to win.. They do pressure the game against their apponents. A ref is a human. With alot of attacking the result would usually be either a deffence error or a ref error. Remember for those who are watching the game its really isn't like being on the pitch. Remember on TV or at the stadium you are looking from an angle, the ref is looking on a direct plane. Many things that you see the ref doesn't. This is simple physics.
I really do hate it when Milan win with ref errors, or we loose because of ref errors.. but what can we do. Thats just another excitment of football.
If everything was perfect then why play the match. Juve are favoured to win against Palermo. Why not just put the score 2-0 to Juve??? Nothing is perfect, you played the match and we lost. Thats just life.
great post

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Milan had better european presentation that Juve, Ok thats right. Winning the CL 6 time compared to 2 is a big difference.
But calling the statistics I mentioned as lies, well that just shows that its difficult to discuss anything with you. I am trying to lay some facts and you just can't chill, take a breath and read properly. I am not saying that Juve are better than Milan Euro wise, nor am I sayind Juve are better than Milan this year Euro wise. What I was saying that Juve were really strong in the CL this year hence managed to reach the 1/4 final with only 1 loss and 2 goals conceded.

Who said Moratti isn't spending. The difference between Inter and Milan, Milan knows how to spend the money and knows who to get. On the other hand Inter lacks everything. They even lack the player coach relationship. Everyone bashes everyone on the press.

I thought my last part was very clear... I think you should read it again.
You are correct on one thing "JUVE MANAGED TO WIN 27 SCUDETTI".

About refs, During Roma's match our team suffered more than Roma from the ref. Just watch the match again and look at what Totti did to our players and to the ref. Look at what Cufre did to both Del Piero and Zebina. Look at what Dacourt did to Blasi. Atleast two red card should've been show to Roma's players in the first half. Do you still think that Roma would have managed to end the result as a tie with only 9 men on the field after just 30 min from the first half. Add to that, Cannavaro deserved a penalty, Zlatan deserved a goal and a number of fouls infront of the box that were not called. But you are right, both of our goals were illegal. And we got 3 points.

Ok I want you to answer me a question, what about your match against Lazio. Was Crespo's goal legal? huh? that was a winner goal
What about serjinho's goal, was that legal too? that was a winner goal.

because if you think those were legal goals then there is no point of discussing this matter with you, now is it?

The difference between our players and many others, when a ref does not call something for us, we do not stop the play and go protest. We continue playing, thats why you don't see alot of Juve players protesting after a refs decision when its against them.
Against Reggina, the match we lost, there was a goal for Kapo that was disallowed PLUS a penalty that wasn't given.. We should've atleast gotten away with 1 point.
Against Sampdoria there was a penalty that was not allowed.. Again it would have been crusial.. atleast we would have ended the match 1-1... Did our players portest? No. Did The media say the ref favoured the other team?? No.

I can't remember the penatly you were talking about against palermo it was long time ago, but if it is whats in my mind right now then it was not a penalty. Cannavaro HIT the ball away to corner the player was the one who tripped on him AFTER the ball go away into corner.But then again my statement is irrelavent because I can't remember the incident.

Later...
ZAF
another greatt post

IncuboRossonero you are getting an ass kick :p

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I am not going to fault the ref over this. This again was one of those situations where we have the luxury of sitting on our fat arses in front of the telly with our slow motion remotes -- and we're not hustling downfield with the players. Call it a minor form of what happened to the Spurs against ManU earlier this year.

If there is anything to be done about these kinds of scenarios, I'd prefer devoting a goal judge as they have in hockey.
I dont BLAME the referee, but it was a clear Chievo goal - it was just simply a human error to disallow it because of the circumstances surrounding the goal. Just rather unfortunate, thats all. I dont think this 'mistake' from the referee had any straight connections with Juventus whatsoever.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

look below and then talk...you are talking about ONE supposed foul...your team's history is based on season after season of controversy...please don't make me open up the history books once again .
oh plaease dont or u will find yourself talking about juventus and searching for your s**t club without finding there name in serie A table, where were they?

serie b

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

oh plaease dont or u will find yourself talking about juventus and searching for your s**t club without finding there name in serie A table, where were they?

serie b
We had already won 5 Champions League titles even BEFORE Juve found the drugs to cheat their way to 3 scudettos and there ONLY Champions League title......so dont start with that serie a crap PLEASE......

As you may know...we have now won 6....defeating the scum on penalties.....

Hahaha somone on this forum has a signature as follows.......if the game went for 80 MINUTES (AHAHAH) Juve would have 64 points and Milan 52.

You fool.....the game goes for 90 mins....dont let me start on the refereein decisions....Juve would be fighting to stay in Serie A if all decisions were fair.....i must admit Milan wouldnt have 63 points either but Juve would have about 30 .

So silly..

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

We had already won 5 Champions League titles even BEFORE Juve found the drugs to cheat their way to 3 scudettos and there ONLY Champions League title......so dont start with that serie a crap PLEASE......

As you may know...we have now won 6....defeating the scum on penalties.....

Hahaha somone on this forum has a signature as follows.......if the game went for 80 MINUTES (AHAHAH) Juve would have 64 points and Milan 52.

You fool.....the game goes for 90 mins....dont let me start on the refereein decisions....Juve would be fighting to stay in Serie A if all decisions were fair.....i must admit Milan wouldnt have 63 points either but Juve would have about 30 .

So silly..

May 4, 2004
all the milan fans, u remind me of inter fans, "well we dont win becuase juve get's help from ref" hahahahahaha!! shitheads!!

and as we all know, when a ref makes mistake in a JUVENTUS match, then the hole world will hear about it sec after it happends!!!!!! while other teams, it wount even be talkd about... we see this in many places, spain (real + barca) england (man u ) italy (Juve)... as u see they are all the biggest in each contry, and in italy, Juve is AND WILL ALWAYSE be THE GREATEST, BIGGEST and MOST WINNING CLUB IN ITALY!!!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

serie b
We should of been relageted to serie b, but we were lucky that they changed the league format the same year. So that isnt really an arguement.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
all the milan fans, u remind me of inter fans, "well we dont win becuase juve get's help from ref" hahahahahaha!! shitheads!!

and as we all know, when a ref makes mistake in a JUVENTUS match, then the hole world will hear about it sec after it happends!!!!!! while other teams, it wount even be talkd about... we see this in many places, spain (real + barca) england (man u ) italy (Juve)... as u see they are all the biggest in each contry, and in italy, Juve is AND WILL ALWAYSE be THE GREATEST, BIGGEST and MOST WINNING CLUB IN ITALY!!!!
Try to make sense and have a point when posting and people may reply to you ....

This post makes Gino Genesio look smart :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)