[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Look theres no denying that Chievo well deserved THEIR goal... but theres no point in just arguing about it. Yes it might be some conspiracy theory in favour of Juventus and what nots but lets just MOVE ON... no matter how we argue facts just remain that Juventus, deservedly or not just won that bloody game. Let the FIGC or whomever investigate further into this theory, what the other teams can do is just move on ... Do you see Ancelotti or anyone else complaining and whine about Juves controversial victory or vice versa? No, because what happened happened and what he did was to accept it and MOVE ON... if he didnt do you really think Milan would be where they are now. Arguing over this issue is just pointless.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceJuve ] ++
Incubo, I dare you to respond to Zaf´s post. You better believe it, your team get many bad calls and is at many times veerry lucky to say the least!!
Zaf added nothing new to my argument.

Stick these stats in your pipe:

Juve has 6 PK's FOR and ZERO against.
Juve is the team that has committed the most fouls this season.
The same REF that was suspended for a horrible call in favour of Juve then went on to officiate the JUVE-ROMA Match.
Juve has had the most favorable calls this season (once again).

Big surprise.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Do you see Ancelotti or anyone else complaining and whine about Juves controversial victory or vice versa? No, because what happened happened and what he did was to accept it and MOVE ON...
No because I am a fan and he is paid Millions to be coach which carries certain responsibilities such as being a spokesperson for the team. Coaches in top level clubs rarely go on about bad calls in games that don't involve them...esp. Ancelotti who NEVER comments on officials.

Move on? How about grow up....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

The same REF that was suspended for a horrible call in favour of Juve then went on to officiate the JUVE-ROMA Match.

Big surprise.
So are you trying to say that Juventus is responsible for this......whats the deal here? It's not like we can do anything about it.

Apr 26, 2004
Juventus gained a precious win on Chievo’s difficult field thanks to Olivera’s goal on 42’ minutes in the second half. Capello’s squad, after dominating the first half, conceded little to the opponent in the second half and, with a great sprint in the final minutes, caught the victory and continues their race to the Scudetto aside with Milan.

Juventus start the first half in attack, while Chievo play in defence. Capello’s squad attempts on goal with Del Piero on 4’ and 17’ minutes, Trezeguet on 13’ minutes and Zambrotta on 25’ minutes. The trident attack chosen by Capello is always dangerous, this time composed of Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zalayeta, the hero of last Champions’ Leagues’ night. In the final minutes, the home side attacks with Luciano who gains a corner shot, followed by his header, finally wide of target. Juventus reply with Del Piero who serves Zalayeta but the Uruguayan striker misses the chance to go on goal.

During the break, Beretta substitutes Zanchetta with Cossato. Juventus start well the second half but after 5 minutes it’s Chievo to get close to goal with Pellissier who hits the bar from the long distance, the ball bounces down to the ground and the linesman indicates that it is outside the net. Meanwhile, Capello substitutes Trezeguet, who’s still recovering, with Ibrahimovic. After 18 minutes, once Emerson’s cross has been missed by Del Piero, the Swede attempts on goal but Potenza clears. On 24’ minutes, Juventus get close to goal with Camoranesi, whose shot from the short distance is deflected for a corner by Marchigiani. After 27 minutes, Del Piero gets dangerous with a free kick that the goalkeeper punches back, one minute later Pellissier’s left-footed reply is high over the bar. The Bianconeri’s pressure rises in the final minutes: Zambrotta’s right-footed worries Marchigiani, Emerson brushes the goalpost from the edge of the box, then it comes the winning goal, scored by Olivera, who had just replaced Del Piero. The action is triggered by Camoranesi, who crosses from the midfield, Ibrahimovic tries to shoot, D’Anna unintentionally serves Olivera who scores (0-1)! The Uruguayan celebrates the goal, then gets back to playing but a bit of tension causes a double red card for the very Olivera and Potenza. And here is how the match ends, with three precious points gained by Juventus who continue in their positive series.

CHIEVO-JUVENTUS 0-1
GOALS: 42’sh Olivera
CHIEVO: Marchegiani, Potenza, D’Anna, Mandelli, Lanna, Luciano, Sanmarco, Baronio (41’sh Brighi), Semioli (31’sh Franceschini), Zanchetta (1’sh Cossato), Pellissier. Manager: Beretta. Substitutes: Marcon, Moro, Brighi, Cossato, Fusani, Franceschini, Amauri.
JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Zalayeta, Trezeguet (14’sh Ibrahimovic), Del Piero (31’sh Olivera). Manager: Capello. Substitutes: Chimenti, Pessotto, Montero, Appiah, Tacchinardi, Olivera, Ibrahimovic.
REFEREE: Paparesta
YELLOW CARDS: 6’sh Camoranesi, 11’sh Zebina, 21’sh D’Anna, 37’sh Cossato, 43’sh Olivera
RED CARDS: 43’ Olivera and Potenza

Apr 26, 2004
This is how Fabio Capello commented on the win over Chievo: “It was a beautiful match, we played it with great determination. We had a very good first half and played good football. We finally found the goal with Olivera, a player who’s in a good condition at present. Del Piero played a good match, I substituted him because I needed a player to defend and cross dangerously, that’s why I replaced him with the Uruguayan. We’re in a good physical condition, the playground did not advantage us but we still maintained good concentration.”

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Big surprise.
do u remember some years ago when pirlo was top scorer, for a while, how milan started EVERY match?
with a PK,
its pointless to make a 2-0, 3-0,
anyway we are a defensive team, we defend all over the field, we dont let the enemy come close to the box, also we keep the possesion in the center, so thats why we dont have any penalties against,
so as milan.

and about the ref:
do u remember regina-juventus?
do u remember the kapo's goal?
it was a clear goal in 93'wich could have given us the draw,
it was disallowed,
quess by whom?
the same ref who gave 7minutes to sheva to find the equaliser against the very same reggina last year,

that milan boy, paparesta!!!

maybe the linesman was with juve:D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005

hmmm..
You still haven't answered my questions :D ...

++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Ok I want you to answer me a question, what about your match against Lazio. Was Crespo's goal legal? huh? that was a winner goal
What about serjinho's goal, was that legal too? that was a winner goal.

because if you think those were legal goals then there is no point of discussing this matter with you, now is it?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rainforest Liu ] ++
This is how Fabio Capello commented on the win over Chievo: “It was a beautiful match, we played it with great determination. We had a very good first half and played good footbal. We finally found the goal with Olivera, a player who’s in a good condition at present. Del Piero played a good match, I substituted him because I needed a player to defend and cross dangerously, that’s why I replaced him with the Uruguayan. We’re in a good physical condition, the playground did not advantage us but we still maintained good concentration.”
i am dying for comments like these!!

BEAUTIFUL JUVENTUS!!!

it just sais everything!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

Big surprise.
against each other

Aug 1, 2003
Bah, the worst relegation scandal has got to be the 54-55 season. I hear its about some bribery scandal or something, but have yet to find the concrete reason why Udinese and Catania were relegated

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Big surprise.
True. We can say what we want, but it's true.

May 4, 2004

Try to make sense and have a point when posting and people may reply to you ....

This post makes Gino Genesio look smart :cheesy:
it does make sense, but its just because u DONT want it to make sens because its the ****ing truth!!!!

May 4, 2004

No because I am a fan and he is paid Millions to be coach which carries certain responsibilities such as being a spokesperson for the team. Coaches in top level clubs rarely go on about bad calls in games that don't involve them...esp. Ancelotti who NEVER comments on officials.

Move on? How about grow up....
Yeah!!! u REALLY SHOULD!!!! insted of biachin' about juve and reffs!!!

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Uhh, you're still talking about this? I hope not every thread end up to some clown like IncuboRossonero coming here.

Yes, I appreciate good conversation but Incubo has lost all of my respect the second I realized you can't talk sense with him. He ignores all the relevant points of others' replies and really doesn't have anything informative to say anymore. If you want to fight with him, I'd suggest there would be a thread for that called "Juve controversy" or something like that. There's no need for all the match topics end up like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)