[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (14 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Dr Juve, not disrespect to you but... don't try to defend the linesman, it was an obyous goal, everybody saw it, the linesman saw it, he didn't want to call it, but he saw it...

It was a goal, we were "lucky" :rolleyes:
I dun think he saw the goal but didn't WANT to call.that was a bad mistake.not more.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
you guys try to Cover you're bad performance today by The linesman Position.

OMG. there was too many Linesman and referee do not say we have not see it !

Oohhhh YEAH , was clear big time.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, guys, then keep thinking that Juventus were just "lucky" tonigth, and that the referee made only "mistakes"

I'm off, Im very piss off and very dissapointed

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Oh dear, another 3 points cheated away from opposition. Its becoming a sad farce this year it really is.
Oh c'mon these things can happen in Football everyday, whats the big deal now?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ok, guys, then keep thinking that Juventus were just "lucky" tonigth, and that the referee made only "mistakes"

I'm off, Im very piss off and very dissapointed
well,this is exactly your LOVELY Juve against Real.no difference.we can't complain anymore about Milan luck.we are as lucky as them.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Dr Juve, not disrespect to you but... don't try to defend the linesman, it was an obyous goal, everybody saw it, the linesman saw it, he didn't want to call it, but he saw it...

It was a goal, we were "lucky" :rolleyes:
possible

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a terrible match today. Our side came out after the great victory over Real Madrid this past week and was totally outplayed by one of the worst teams in Serie A Chievo Verona. We hardly deserved to win this match and in a way I'm ashamed of what happened today because Chievo actually scored a good goal, only for the referee to let play go on. Pellissier's shot off the crossbar indeed went over the line. After that goal we looked even more pathetic, not being able to string a few good passes together and looking shaky in defense. Olivera came on and scored a lucky goal for us then promptly got sent off for trying to strangle Potenza- what a horrid match.

The biggest glarring weakness in our team is the lack of smart midfield play and coordinated passing. We have trouble connecting with each other in certain situations and when smart balls need to played the ball is just lofted over the top or given away. Out of the top teams in Italy we surely have the most lackluster attack, and that stems from the inept play in midfield. We have three strikers out there running around however when the ball comes to them they have to ball chase all around the opposition's box to get a sniff at goal. Even when they do receive the ball at their feet they have nothing to do with it because our support around the box is almost nonexistent. The movement in attack is also lackluster and no wonder why people call us boring sometimes. If we want to win anything this season Capello needs to get the team moving and making sense going forward because the teams we will be facing are not as pathetic as Real Madrid in defense. I think it was a mistake by Capello to take off Del Piero and keep Zalayeta on because the latter was not doing much.

Buffon made a couple nice saves and could only watch as the ball bounces inside the goal and then out.

Zebina made some mistakes again tonight and was all over Chievo forwards while they had the ball in our box. We're still waiting for that potentially season-changing mistake.

Thuram made some good interceptions and tackles, however he did not look like the same player that shut down Real on Wednesday.

Cannavaro same as Thuram.

Zambrotta was able to get forward a couple times and send in a few hard shots, only straight to Marchegiani. Another noticebly quiet match for Zambro.

Camoranesi was hardly the player he was on Wednesday and did not do much at all in attack except for making a few crosses into the box.

Emerson was a bit off tonight however he made a few nice tackles in the center of the pitch. Did not do much offensively.

Blasi was running and making a few good interceptions as usual, however he did not help the team going forward at all. He needs to improve his touch or we better find a new partner for Emerson in midfield.

Zalayeta was rather disapointing after his wondergoal on Wednesday.

Trezeguet had a few opportunities in the first half but he started to fall off a bit around halftime. He still needs a couple more matches to become fit again.

Del Piero made some nice through balls but also wasted a lot of chances. He had some spring in his step but he started to slow down in the second half so Capello brought on Zlatan.

Ibrahimovic came on and his touch did not look good tonight. Once again he gave the ball away too many times, and that is one of the reasons why we are poor going forward.

Olivera scored the "game winning goal" as much as it's worth, finishing off a bad clearance by a Chievo defender with his left foot. A few minutes later he was involved in a scuffle with Potenza and saw red for grabbing the neck of the Chievo defender. After Paparesta gave him the red Olivera walked towards the sideline then started to run for his life after he saw Potenza charging after him. Crazy nonsense.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Look King Ale, don't try to turn this into a "I say I love Juve only when we win" situation..

Like I said in my fisrt post, as a Juve fan Im happy that Juve won, but that doesn't mean that I will make my self blind to say that Juve were "lucky", coz at the end we weren't lucky, the referee help us, and thats the bottom line, you like it or not!!

Now, Im a Juve fan when we win and when we lose, I'm not saying that I hate Juve after tonigth game...

But Im also a soccer fan and like one I must say that the referee "mistakes" (like you call them) help Juventus and becouse of those "mistakes" Juventus won the game...

Bottom line, Im happy for the win, I don't think we deserve it, and I don't think that we were "lucky"

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
After Paparesta gave him the red Olivera walked towards the sideline then started to run for his life after he saw Potenza charging after him. Crazy nonesense.
:LOL:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Paparesta is one of my favourite ref. He is really good.
And the goal is totally the linesman call. And to tell u the truth it took a couple of replays for me to see it was a goal. The shot was very strong and very fast.
Paparesta is one of the biggest joke refs in Italy.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Look King Ale, don't try to turn this into a "I say I love Juve only when we win" situation..
Like I said in my fisrt post, as a Juve fan Im happy that Juve won, but that doesn't mean that I will make my self blind to say that Juve were "lucky", coz at the end we weren't lucky, the referee help us, and thats the bottom line, you like it or not!!

Now, Im a Juve fan when we win and when we lose, I'm not saying that I hate Juve after tonigth game...

But Im also a soccer fan and like one I must say that the referee "mistakes" (like you call them) help Juventus and becouse of those "mistakes" Juventus won the game...

Bottom line, Im happy for the win, I don't think we deserve it, and I don't think that we were "lucky"
I didn't mean it at all.I just tried to say there is no difference between this Juve and the one against Real.remember that match until the 75th minute.we were crap.I totaly agree that we were lucky tonight.we have too much problems in each single line and won't win anything since Milan are really stronger than us.you know,luck is coming one day and going one day as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)