[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (7 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

all thoes mistakes gives us 3 points...

Forza Juventus !

Forza Capello !
No luck gave us three points..

I do admire that we went for the goal till the last minute and I too take into account that our players are tired, still we were lucky that goal was disallowed (not ref favour rather a human error) and a bad deffending.
But what goals are if not mistakes from some.
I still think that those were mistakes. I think the result and the look of th team would've been much better with Zlatan DP and David upfront.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
:dontcare:Not tomorrow but just right now, it is started!

Means, The ref. helped juve, and they said that the story about Helping refs. has got another chapter!:groan::dontcare:
they can say what they want.the race between Juve and MiLaN is a fair race since the refs support both of them.

Rampulla_juve

Sep 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

No luck gave us three points..

I do admire that we went for the goal till the last minute and I too take into account that our players are tired, still we were lucky that goal was disallowed (not ref favour rather a human error) and a bad deffending.
But what goals are if not mistakes from some.
I still think that those were mistakes. I think the result and the look of th team would've been much better with Zlatan DP and David upfront.
me too。

No luck gave us three points

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Paparesta is one of my favourite ref. He is really good.
And the goal is totally the linesman call. And to tell u the truth it took a couple of replays for me to see it was a goal. The shot was very strong and very fast.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
And the goal is totally the linesman call. And to tell u the truth it took a couple of replays for me to see it was a goal. The shot was very strong and very fast.
I could observe it at the first sight! but I agree, it was difficult for the Ref. to see it!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I personaly was sure that it was a true goal before the replays.IMO that was very clear.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
OK so we were very lucky tonight, but then we don't have to complaint about that, Milan are luvky for the past 4 or 5 games in seria a
anyway
I saw the hole match and we were much better with alex in the game then without him
He shouldn't have been substituted because he creates more then Olivera, in this case. But I think that today we should have played with a 4-4-2. I sad that even from the predictions about the line ups because I knew were going to proof tough opposition and besides we were tired after 120 min of play in the midweek, so bottm line,

we were lucky to get away with the three points but we did and lets hope that luck will be in our side till we win CHampions League and Scudetto

FORZA JUVE

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Dr Juve, not disrespect to you but... don't try to defend the linesman, it was an obyous goal, everybody saw it, the linesman saw it, he didn't want to call it, but he saw it...

It was a goal, we were "lucky" :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)