[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The game in my opinion had many vital mistakes:
1- Lines man against Cheivo. That should've been a goal and the end result should've been 1-1.
2- It was a mistake, IMO, to take our Del Piero. He was our best attacker tonight.
3- It was a mistake to keep Zalayata on the field, it wasn't a good match for him.
4- It was a mistake to take out Trezeguet and Del Piero to play with 2 attackers only. We were lucky we managed to score a goal.
5- In my opinion Ibrahimovic should've replaced Zalayata not Trezeguet.
6- It was a bad behavior from Olivera.. For god sakes you just scored a goal.
7- Again lines man mistake against cheivo in the goal. It was vital for cheivo. They clearly performed better on the second half.

I am not happy with the performance, nor happy with the whole team. But a win is a win.

We were damn lucky on this one. We don't deserve a win.

But then again, I expected that our performance won't be spectacular. Our team is tired. The extra time did take alot of effort.

Zambrotta and Cannavaro were good tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
In the first half we played well. The tempo was very high and the combinations were from the super class. But we couldn't create good chances.

In contrast with the game against Real, our attacks went through the left side. Nice combinations between DP and Zambo. But the end crosses were very bad.

The right side was very bad, sometimes, Zebina went through but Camo looked tired!

In the second half I saw a different Chievo, fresh and dangerous. Their 100% goal was disallowed. So, tomorrow the news papers will be very mad at the ref. and Totti will say some bad words about juve again!
Beside the fact that DP was not the worse player on the field, he was good, he was subbed by Olivera. Something that I couldn't understand. Because Milan won and we had to win, so why -o- why did capello subbed a forward with a midfield. This was the question that not only me but also other people asked themself. But the answer came when Olivera score the winning goal before being sent off. Remember, first he scored and then he was sent off! not what livescored said!

Nice first half and very bad second half, the 0-1 was not deserved! maybe 0-0 was more earned! but who cares! we have 3 points

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
we were good in the 1st half.but in 2nd half our players were tired.
anyway just wait for media tomorrow....SCANDAL OF PAPARESTA LINEs MAN and stuff.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
the DP subs scores regularly no wonder capello subs DP always
wednesday it was trez who scores after taking the place of DP tonight oliveira

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
1- Lines man against Cheivo. That should've been a goal and the end result should've been 1-1.
2- It was a mistake, IMO, to take our Del Piero. He was our best attacker tonight.
3- It was a mistake to keep Zalayata on the field, it wasn't a good match for him.
4- It was a mistake to take out Trezeguet and Del Piero to play with 2 attackers only. We were lucky we managed to score a goal.
7- Again lines man mistake against cheivo in the goal. It was vital for cheivo. They clearly performed better on the second half.

I am not happy with the performance, nor happy with the whole team. But a win is a win.

But then again, I expected that our performance won't be spectacular. Our team is tired. The extra time did take alot of effort.

agreed.especially in the first half he did a nice job.Zala wasn't good and IMO he should be replaced by Olivera.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
2- It was a mistake , IMO, to take our Del Piero. He was our best attacker tonight.

all thoes mistakes gives us 3 points...

Forza Juventus !

Forza Capello !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

exacly...

Forza Juventus !!

btw. it pisses me off to see ppl say bad stuff about the team and capello, we got what we ****ing needed, A WIN!! 3points.!!!! and so what if we dident play well..we just play a freacking match vs madrid this week, and we still got 3 points tonight, while madrid LOST!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!

Honestly i have nothing against him, but sometimes he drives me crazy with his Subs, i mean when you have a player is doing good like Dp today, it's Risky to sub him, right? Although some of you know are gonna Say but Olivera scored, Still it doesn't make a sense when your player is doing right you don't have to subs him...other then that, i have nothing against our coach...

Forza Juve.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You know, at the midle of this week I was very proud of Juventus and as a fan was a joy seen my team play...

Today, after this robe that the referee did against Chievo, I must say that Im very sad to see what happend...

Has a Juve fan I'm happy fopr the win, has a soccer fan Im sad coz Chievo deserve to win, coz Chievo score a legitim goal that was not given, coz Camoranesi should have been given a red card at lest twice in this game, coz at the end of the game Chievo deserve a foul (even a penalty maybe) that wasn't call, and becouse Chievo didn't deserve a player send off...

Juventus play like crap today, our front line was terrible, our creation was cero.

Camoranesi was a ghost today... like I said before, he deserve the red card at least twice in the game...

Del Piero, he is my fav player but somethimes he lacks passion, he didn't play well...

Trezeguet, he had one of his "was he on the field ??" what can I say, he didn't aport anything in the game...

Zalayeta, I like his efort, but this guy score the winning goal againts Mardid and now he thinks that he can drible 4 players!!! I think in this game the fame went to his head... he should have been substitute, not Del Piero.

Oliveira, ok he score the winning goal, great, but then he goes and makes the most horrifying act of violence, I mean he almost kill Potenza!!! he was strangule him TWICE!!!!! still has to mature ALOT!!!

Ibrahimovic, he try, but he can't do all things himself, I can't complin about him, the only thing I can complain is that he should have enter sooner in the game...

Our defence was shaky...

At the end, like I said, Chievo deserve to win, not only becouse they outplay us in the second half, but becouse they did score a goal and the ref robed them... today it was a 11 Chievo players against 14 Juve players... I think the League should look at this game and suspend Paparesta and his linesmens...

I'm not happy at all for this win, we didn't deserve it and it was a disgrace to win a game like this, I have to agree with all the people that after this game say that Chievo were robed tonigth..

The referees didn't help Juve tonigth, they gave us the victoty :fero::dissapointed:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Incubo coming post
a goal for chievo-disallowed
300 penalties for chievo-ignored
guys u dont deserve the 3 points-lucky
always favoured by the ref-BD

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
DP is a very good prof. I mean the way he reacts after the game is very good!
Other players(juve and not-juve players) should come to DP and learn proffesionalism!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Honestly i have nothing against him, but sometimes he drives me crazy with his Subs, i mean when you have a player is doing good like Dp today, it's Risky to sub him, right? Although some of you know are gonna Say but Olivera scored, Still it doesn't make a sense when your player is doing right you don't have to subs him...other then that, i have nothing against our coach...

Forza Juve.
oki.. i really do get u.. and u are right, its risky, and IF we dident win this game,, many would freacking say every bad words there is to capello, but we won. soo.. and maybe capello just dosent believe in del piero, and im sorry for dp, but cap is the coach, and as long as we stay on top we cant really be mad about it... :D

Forza Juventus !

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
Incubo coming post
a goal for chievo-disallowed
300 penalties for chievo-ignored
guys u dont deserve the 3 points-lucky
always favoured by the ref-BD
welcome Incubo ....
there is a SAME story for Milan.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
:dontcare:Not tomorrow but just right now, it is started!
From VI.nl
Arbiter steekt Juventus helpende hand toe
Means, The ref. helped juve, and they said that the story about Helping refs. has got another chapter!:groan::dontcare:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

oki.. i really do get u.. and u are right, its risky, and IF we dident win this game,, many would freacking say every bad words there is to capello, but we won. soo.. and maybe capello just dosent believe in del piero, and im sorry for dp, but cap is the coach, and as long as we stay on top we cant really be mad about it... :D

Forza Juventus !
Forza Juve:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)