[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_25 said:
I hope they will play like that....

Trez has 3 matches without scoring any goal (maybe he needs a rest). Dp is at his best moment in all the season and Ibrah rested last game. Its very posible that they will start with dp and ibrah upfront....but remember that Dp played on tuesday and on sunday the 90 min...I hope he still have strength and Magic against Chievo :D

So long he's inform, Ofcoarse he still has the Stamina and strength to play another 90min;).

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Inter against Trevisio....and Milan against Ascoli....
I know that its not the same but Treviso - Udinese ended in a draw this weekend. And remember that milan - ascoli on the first date ended in a draw also. I know that is obvious that both inter and Ac will win but we are talking of the italian football, a league were anything can happen....:D

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
I agree with denco.... trez shud play!! hey he had quite a good game against reggina, unlucky he didn't score. he is always alert in front of goal and we need that.

IMO Ibra shud start beside trezi and alex to replace later... this is the rotation policy I would like to see in Juve, keeps the players on their toes always like Mourinho does with chelsea's attack in drogba and crespo.

Mutu instead of nedved on the left wing, but he doesn't actually play as a pure winger... he and camo likes to make darting runs to the inside, and so does neddy.

Buffon shud also play to regain his confidence and raise his game to his usual best. We need him in future games, serie A or CL.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a big win .... 3-1.

Forza JUVE!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Chievo - Juventus

Stadio Bentegodi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beppe Pillon will hope that his Chievo side can perform as they did against Milan in this Stadio Bentegodi encounter, but the Flying Donkeys will have to find a new gear if they are to shock the record-breaking champions elect.

Juventus reached 52 points - the most for a side in a 20-team Serie A at this stage of the season - with a 1-0 win over Reggina last weekend and are seemingly unstoppable. Everything seems to be going right for Coach Fabio Capello, who received a boost as Gigi Buffon expressed his desire to remain at the club until retirement.

Chievo were bitterly unlucky to lose in stoppage time to Fiorentina and have truly been a surprise package. Despite aiming only for survival, the Gialloblu find themselves in contention for a UEFA Cup berth.

Vital to the Veronese side's chances of humbling Juve will be Bianconeri fan Sergio Pellissier, who has been on target seven times in this campaign and has helped his side forget the loss of Victor Obinna with his recent form. Matteo Brighi will also have a personal agenda, he played 11 games for the visitors in the 2000-01 season.

Pillon is missing captain Lorenzo D'Anna and Federico Cossato, but Fabio Moro is fit again as the Gialloblu chase the first win over Juventus in the club's history. Juventus are still without long-term absentees Robert Kovac and Jonathan Zebina and must also do without Giorgio Chiellini, plus Alessandro Birindelli who is about to join Messina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chievo (probable): Fontana; Malagò, Mandelli, Scurto, Lanna; Luciano, Brighi, Giunti, Semioli; Amauri, Pellissier

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Balzaretti; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would go with:

...........................................1-Buffon..........................................

..19-Zambrotta........21-Thuram......28-Cannavaro.......14-Balzaretti..

..16-Camoranesi.......4-Vieira..........8-Emerson............11-Nedved....

.............................9-Ibrahimovic....10-Del Piero..........................

- Buffon should play, fatigue effect doesn't work with keeper, so Gigi must play as much as possible..

- Balza is in better form and healthier than Chiellini right now

- Nedved...because he's the man at this kind of matches, we need experience + Mutu can come on anytime...

- Alex - obvious: he deserves it...

- Ibra, because he has something to prove..

- Trez can come on for DP when he's tired or game is decided already...

Forza Juventus - The Flagman of Italian Football !!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You shouldn't forget that next week we also have midweek game against Roma in the Coppa.
Zlatan and Trezeguet to start the next Serie A match, but the question is what about this match.
I think that it should be DP Trezeguet because Zlatan has played alot lately.
I also think that Mutu should start ahead of Camo. Camo needs rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)