[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (2 Viewers)

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
i guess we will again agaisnt chievo it wont be an easy much ...its going to tiering tho id like to see on the pitch these players
----buffon----
Zambrotta------Thuram----Canavarro----Balzaretti
--camo------Viera-------Emerson-------mutu
-----------Del Piero----------Zlatan

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Desmond said:
We have an excellent record against Chievo, and I don't think it's going to change anytime soon as long as we maintain our focus.

3-1 Juve. :smile:
you are right , in fact we never lost or wasted any point either in turin or away but who knows

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
We have to play better then against Reggina to win this match, thats for sure.

Reggina match was a really poor display concidering the team we faced and the fact we played at home.

I want to see DP and Zlatan uptop together with Balz in the back and Mutu in midfield. The rest are as usual.

The DP - Zlatan pairing has been succesful in some matches and quite poor in others, but the way i see it there are advantages to this pairing that Zlatan/Trez DP/Trez doesnt have.

For instance, DP and Zlatan can both score aswell as pass where Trez can only score. (he can pass but not very good and he only gives easy passes.

Trez is the most lethal infront of goal of all our forwards, thats is undeniable but having a player that isnt very useful unless he scores is always a disadvantage.

With the Z-DP pairing we would have one player that is very lethal infront of goal (DP) but doesnt give many assists and needs to pass the ball a little more often and one player that is uneffective infront of goal but gives great assists.

The way i see it if DP improves his passing and Zlatan his finishing( both quite easy to fix) they would be an excellent pairing, at least for now when Del Piero has found such good form.

The match then

I say we win 2-0 but im at the same time a little worried we might be heading into a slump.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    Mutu should return to the starting lineup after dropping to the bench for the Reggina game with Del Piero and Trezeguet forming the attacking tandem. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Capello drops DP for Zlatan though...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Already half a season has passed...
    I remember we won the season opener 1-0 with a Trezeguet header from an excellent Zambrotta cross.
    Though we've won all match against Chievo, the last two were very tight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Maresca said:
    my formation would be:

-------------------Abbiati
    --Zambrotta------Thuram----Canavarro----Balzaretti
    --Mutu------Viera-------Emerson-------Nedved
    -----------Del Piero----------Zlatan

Thats my Formation...:agree:

Nedved is needed there as he's doing fine helping our midfielders when It comes to defending. I still hope he'll performe better in attack.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    buffon should play from now onwards.. an inform buffon is better than abbiati altough i want to see abbiati keep playing... chievo are a difficult tema to face we struglled against them last year. i think that his could either be somewhat of a downfall .... i say that we win with a really late goal and a very controversial match.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Desmond said:
    We have an excellent record against Chievo, and I don't think it's going to change anytime soon as long as we maintain our focus.

3-1 Juve. :smile:
    It will be not be a 3 - 1 Desmond, we will win with only a 1 - 0 scoreline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)