[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
denco said:
Everyone is obsessed with wheter Dp or Zlatan or Mutu should start, you are all forgetting one important thing
We do not have cover for Thuram and Cannavaro and i just cannot believe they will play tomorrow, then on sunday, then against Roma , then again in the league and Cl is just around the corner too.
These guys are not spring chickens and Thuram's form of late has been patchy
Right you are. Though realistically noone is going to be signed in january. So what would you suggest? Giannichedda as cb maybe?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Our back line is worrying. We don't have backups as denco mentioned. I hope before the winter window closes we can sign a CB. Or atleast let us how worthy is this new chap Gladstone really is..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Our back line is worrying. We don't have backups as denco mentioned. I hope before the winter window closes we can sign a CB. Or atleast let us how worthy is this new chap Gladstone really is..
Unfortunately, the only way we'll get to know Gladstone at the moment will be in his play against us tomorrow.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
so neddy is injured yes? i guess cap still plays 4-4-2 and puts mutu on his position, and ibra-trez in front...but i would actually experiment with ibra-mutu attack....though i dont think its the right game to experiment...but i am just curious how they might play together.......

4-3-2-1

----trez-----
-ibra--mutu---

also give rest to either vieira or emerson(probably vieira as he hasnt played that well as i have heard)

I mean 4-4-2 every match is ridicilous.....didnt cap talk about his tactics that everyone has a chanse to play.....and somekind of variety...? Not that i complaine of our results but now is the time to use differant tactics so when cl starts again we are ready if some of our players might get injured or suspended....

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Domenico Criscito is included for chievo match , so he will provide any cover if something happen to thuram or canna during the match.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #110
    denco said:
    Everyone is obsessed with wheter Dp or Zlatan or Mutu should start, you are all forgetting one important thing
    We do not have cover for Thuram and Cannavaro and i just cannot believe they will play tomorrow, then on sunday, then against Roma , then again in the league and Cl is just around the corner too.
    These guys are not spring chickens and Thuram's form of late has been patchy
    I suspect everyone is obsessed with the situation upfront because that's actually something Capello can control as of now. Until we sign a new centre back, which probably won't happen until the summer, we're stuck with Thuram and Canna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)