[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (11 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #141
    The lineup looks pretty good. I understand that Zlatan needs to play in order to regain his form and DP has had more minutes than Trez in the last two games so I don't have a problem with the front pairing. Nedved's absence is a blessing in disguise because Mutu needs to start.

Prediction: Chievo 1-2 Juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I predict 3-0 Juventus with Zlatan getting on the scoresheet tonight. I just feel it's about damn time he does, so he will get 1 goal. Trezeguet will score tonight because he didn't against Reggina and he's probably all geared up to chase Luca Toni for the Top Scorer's Award. Final goal to be scored by a late substitute Del Piero.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Jem83 said:
    I predict 3-0 Juventus with Zlatan getting on the scoresheet tonight. I just feel it's about damn time he does, so he will get 1 goal. Trezeguet will score tonight because he didn't against Reggina and he's probably all geared up to chase Luca Toni for the Top Scorer's Award. Final goal to be scored by a late substitute Del Piero.
    I agree with u man but believe me Zlatan is a Phenomena & he must retain his form but once he retain it he will give Juve a diiferent look remembe Madrid game last year or Lece game this the Zlatan i want

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    where do u live in egypt?
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I agree with u man but believe me Zlatan is a Phenomena & he must retain his form but once he retain it he will give Juve a diiferent look remembe Madrid game last year or Lece game this the Zlatan i want

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Stuart said:
    The lineup looks pretty good. I understand that Zlatan needs to play in order to regain his form and DP has had more minutes than Trez in the last two games so I don't have a problem with the front pairing. Nedved's absence is a blessing in disguise because Mutu needs to start.

Prediction: Chievo 1-2 Juventus
    true but believ me Nedved abscence isnt a blessing it is these kinds of games that we need Nedved strengh anyway Mutu is great these days & I think it will be 3_1

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Off Topic: What is this vCash system anyway?

Anyway, good to see Zlatan back in the line-up. Although with a tough Chievo side like this, I would prefer to have Del Piero, who is a more potent finisher than Zlatan. Thing is, DP Has been playing two straight games full matches in the space of a few days so I doubt he'll be fresh for this game. Let's hope Zlatan scores today!

Why can't they give special training to Zlatan to improve his fiishng? Like ask him to make 1,000 shots in each practice. I don't know, whatever it takes to make it easier for him to get the ball at the back of the net. He can certainly walk the ball into the opponent's box but he finds it hard to put the ball into the net, ironic really.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    As far as i'm concerned, Del piero shouldn't start... Trez and Zlatan should lead our attack until the second half... after that, Dp can replace Zlatan.. and im sure Dp will show off his magic again in 45 mins.

Formation:

Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro Balzeretti

Camoranesi Emo Viera Mutu

Zlatan Trez

Subs:

Dp for Zlatan in 56' min

Blasi for Camo in 87' min

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    1 Buffon
    4 Vieira
    7 Pessotto
    8 Emerson
    9 Ibrahimovic
    10 Del Piero
    15 Criscito
    14 Balzaretti
    16 Camoranesi
    17 Trezeguet
    18 Mutu
    19 Zambrotta
    20 Blasi
    21 Thuram
    23 Giannichedda
    24 Olivera
    25 Zalayeta
    27 Zebina
    28 Cannavaro
    32 Abbiati

Mister Capello has also called the goalkeeper of the Youth team, Andrea Pozzato (52)
    52 Pozzato

can sum1 tell me who is this Criscito dude.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    olkiller said:
    2 goals away are better than one.

Finally a moroccan here ! Hi my friend !

P.s : I must say that this is a difficult match especially that we encounter a good ranked team ! we beat them just 1-0 last term i think and this season also so it was always a tough game. but , every match has a contingency ! who knows maybe a super ibra will score two goals :D you can never predict !

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Primo said:
    Off Topic: What is this vCash system anyway?

Anyway, good to see Zlatan back in the line-up. Although with a tough Chievo side like this, I would prefer to have Del Piero, who is a more potent finisher than Zlatan. Thing is, DP Has been playing two straight games full matches in the space of a few days so I doubt he'll be fresh for this game. Let's hope Zlatan scores today!

Why can't they give special training to Zlatan to improve his fiishng? Like ask him to make 1,000 shots in each practice. I don't know, whatever it takes to make it easier for him to get the ball at the back of the net. He can certainly walk the ball into the opponent's box but he finds it hard to put the ball into the net, ironic really.
    I agree with u Zlatan must improve his finishing last year he was finishing very good & i think he scored 16 goals in Serie A but I think that his assists are very good even if he played a bad game he could come out with a good assist which could finish the game & also he take a lot of defenders around him which will give space to trezy camo mutu & viera to score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)