[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
all the ability to win like this is the difference between champions and CL place contenders.
I agree, getting 3 points is the most important thing no matter what performance. And getting 3 points when not on form but somehow luckily or not grinding out a win makes you a champion in the end.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Just like nobody mentioned the penalties on Tevez vs. Lazio and Vidal vs. Inter.

Nothing new. Ref mistakes in favor of Juve always weigh more.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
That was never a penalty, which is why no one mentioned it, between the ball bouncing off Pogba and hitting Esti's hand, there was no more than a metre, and probably much less

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That was never a penalty, which is why no one mentioned it, between the ball bouncing off Pogba and hitting Esti's hand, there was no more than a metre, and probably much less
if the hand in up (unnatural position) doesn't matter the distance

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I don't know about you, but when i'm playing football and defending (especially if the guy backing in to me is stong/big) you put your hands up to help keep your position, so his hands were in a 'natural' position, considering he had a 1.88 metre beast backing into him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
yeah, fair enough, but when it hits the guy you are marking and hits your hand 50cms away, it would be incredibly harsh, if his hands were like that and Pogba tried crossing, then yes 100% penalty, but when there is contact between the players, I don't think calls as such should be given

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)