[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We got 3points and mainly this will be remembered in the future, but man, that was daylight robbery..
It's so hard for us to score goals this season (beside Lazio) that it's not funny anymore.
Ugly game.
This is what happens when you base your whole game on an ageing player.Slow and static.

And,do we even counter-attack ? We're so awful at it everytime we try to do so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is what happens when you base your whole game on an ageing player.Slow and static.

And,do we even counter-attack ? We're simply awful at it.
I noticed several times wherr Llorente .ade the right run wide on a semi break only for Pirlo to turn around and pass it back to Ogbonna.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I hope i am proved wrong in the end but i am sorry to say its the old guard that are holding us back.First time i'm being really vocal about both of them.Could be a knee-jerk statement also which sounds like one atm.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll stroll in the league unless our rivals get even stronger but in Europe against big teams,i'm really skeptical this season.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I hope i am proved wrong in the end but i am sorry to say its the old guard that are holding us back.First time i'm being really vocal about both of them.Could be a knee-jerk statement also which sounds like one atm.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll stroll in the league unless our rivals get even stronger but in Europe against big teams,i'm really skeptical this season.
Regarding CL, I keep things simple to myself by not expect anything from CL. It's good while it lasts.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Really hope this is the worst slump in form we have all season. The good thing is we still picked up the 3 points somewhat fortunately. We have been well below par since the Lazio game.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
At the end of the day we got the 3 pts but Conte needs to stop resting so many players at once..Vidal + Bonucci + Lich + Tevez + Vuc at the same time?

You Hardly ever see others teams like Real Resting Ronaldo Benz Modric Ramos etc at the same time..

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
One bad decision that went with our favour.
Conte comments were spot on, would like to see how he reacts when it happens to us.

Chielini, Buffon and Pirlo is slowly declining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)