[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Am I the only one who's not bit satisfied with Ogbonna?
In my opinion, he's our 5th choice CB, after Caceres.
It's not that he's a bad player in total, but he does not fit our style of possession play and/or the 3 man backline.

And today, not only was he shaky, but we also missed Bonucci and his long balls in.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at who you're talking to bro. The guy is probably impaired. He could barely put it in the net, but he didn't realise, all of those 'barely put in the net' moments were created by the same player he is questioning. He also forgets, before that moment came, which was the only legit cross actually put into the box, Quag had come closest to scoring.

Raz, please do not waste your time. Klin is Quag's bitch. There's nothing he can do about it. Poor guy's stuck in a rut.
No worries, I won't. I just find funny when people complain that he "barely scored". Like it matters how he scores if he does it consistently.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
freakin sopcast was acting up today. Did Chievo's player ,the one in offside position, attempt to go for it. He wasn't that far from the action..
we won't be getting any 50 calls for the coming month that's for sure..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
352 is done against weaker team conte accept it and move on
It really looks like it. Having one winger on each side is not enough in games like this one. We need a formation that allows us to make some use of possession we have. We need players who can beat their man in a 1 vs 1 situation to create space or get fouls and cards for defenders. More players and movement upfront. It's so easy to defend against this team. Our defense has been poor lately too.

We're gonna get embarrassed in CL vs Real. Some fixes in tactics and attitude are needed.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It's not that he's a bad player in total, but he does not fit our style of possession play and/or the 3 man backline.

And today, not only was he shaky, but we also missed Bonucci and his long balls in.
:agree: I rate Caceres higher than Ogbonna. I see Ogbonna as a squad player, not someone who could replace Barzagli; but he's young and there is room for improvement.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He has a lot of improving to do with his defensive awareness. As a Juve defender you can get away with it for 90% of the time, as the ball is often in a 'dead' area, we have the ball and there is no pressure on the defense. But on counter attacks and set pieces they have to be strong individually, and Ogbonna looks like he hasn't quite figured it out yet. He is improvising, rather than commanding.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We got 3points and mainly this will be remembered in the future, but man, that was daylight robbery..
It's so hard for us to score goals this season (beside Lazio) that it's not funny anymore.
Ugly game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)