[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (55 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The quality of the pitch in Chievo is woeful

Besides Chievo is in pretty good against bigger teams. Already defeated Napoli and a good comeback against Genoa.

I'll say two strikers upfront (Del Piero - Vucinic) and would prefer to see Chiello as a CB. Stick-my-foot-out-ucci will fuck us up when Chievo will counter attack us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Let's not fuck this up and allow Pellissier to score. We didn't beat Chievo in more than 2 years, it's about time we beat them already. 2 strikers for this game please. And finally just a little reminder of last season: :)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Conte must know how to use this squad, he has to do some rotation urgently, or Juve will lose players and money.

I would play a 424, with Matri and Quags up front; Elia and Pepe as wingers. If Pirlo plays both matches entirely for the NT, maybe it's time to think about Vidal and Marchisio in the midfield... keep Chiello as a LB

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I would like to see Matri-Quag start upfront in a 4-2-4 and Marchisio or Vidal (whoever didn't start) & Vucinic to come and make a 4-3-3 in the 2nd half with Vucinic on the left.

1st half
Buffon
Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini (would like to see this tested to see whether it will be better than Grosso/DC on the left)
Vidal/Marchisio - Pirlo
Giaccherini-Matri-Quag-Elia

2nd half after subs

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Krasic-Quag-Vucinic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah, finally some peace and quiet around here:

Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Pirlo
Krasic-Vidal-Marchisio-Elia
Vucinic​

I think I'd like to see this again. I think we need to control the tempo of this game so we don't get countered. Let's control the midfield again and we should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)