[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (18 Viewers)

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
FUCK Pellissier
FUCK Chievo
FUCK International breaks
FUCK two weeks without Juventus match
FUCK Peelan
FUCK Printer
FUCK Nazio
FUCK Crapoli

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Same team as Milan. A team that worked, a team with ideas and above all a team that displayed our performance on the season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This will be on my birthday. :weee:

These types of matches really scare me, especially after such an important win against Milan. I hope we'll be motivated again and show the same grit we saw yesterday from our players. This will be an even bigger test for Conte.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Word, we need 6 points from this and the Genoa game, because then we've got back to back away games at Inter and Napoli.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This will be on my birthday. :weee:

These types of matches really scare me, especially after such an important win against Milan. I hope we'll be motivated again and show the same grit we saw yesterday from our players. This will be an even bigger test for Conte.
KLINNY!!! :weee:

Word, we need 6 points from this and the Genoa game, because then we've got back to back away games at Inter and Napoli.
:tup:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I know last year was different but I remember beating a big team (Inter?) then we had the international break and came back to draw or lose to a small team (could even be Chievo) which set us up on a bad run. We need to keep the concentration levels.

But I think we should go with a two man front line for this one

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I know last year was different but I remember beating a big team (Inter?) then we had the international break and came back to draw or lose to a small team (could even be Chievo) which set us up on a bad run. We need to keep the concentration levels.

But I think we should go with a two man front line for this one

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Same team as Milan. A team that worked, a team with ideas and above all a team that displayed our performance on the season.
Against big teams like Milan,Inter,Napoli,Roma i'm okay with taht but against small teams like Chievo we have to play with 2 strikers upfront .

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Im so happy we won yesterday and the best part about it is that we keep this great feeling inside us with a big smile for 2 weeks because of the Int'l break... must suck to be Inter or Milan fans with their disasters before the break ahaha! :flag2:

I think the win vs Milan will be like a spring board for the season, I think we will have a nice streak now starting with a big win vs Chievo.... I say 3-1 Gols by Vucinic, Matri and Vidal... LOL Vidal is bound to get one of those crackers on target sooner or later isn't he?? :p

my projected lineup and formation

.............Vucinic...Matri
Giaccherini......Vidal..........Pepe
.....................Pirlo
Chiellini......Bonucci..Barza..Lich
..................Buffon

I think Chellini on the left is great if Bonucci could play like yesterday, makes us very versatile all over the field.... I think this will be our starting lineup with Vidal playing a more offensive midfield role like yestarday... Krasic in for Pepe, Elia in for Giac and maybe a ADP sighting for Vucinic...

FORZA JUVE/29... sempre!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)