[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
i am not faulting him, i am saying he didnt do anything to warrant man of the match, now if we didnt score then yes we can have that kind of asian dick measuring conversation of which one came closest.
I think that when you're one of the better players on the pitch it warrants you to be considerable for MoTM, out of many reasons. I don't know why you've to be so dick about it, this isn't an exact science. It depends on the observer, there are no hard rules. You want another player to be MoTM, fine. But you don't have to go pages long to point out that people shouldn't vote for him.

Anyway, the MoTM for me was Borri.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
brought the ball forward and great passing(which occured after the gol mind you) to amount to? oh and did you hear Boriello actually scored, that just puts him about 4 light years ahead of everybody else.
Didn't have enough time so I probably missed a few moments, but here are some examples that you might have missed :beer:

This one was after the goal tho..

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 23:17 ----------

:heart: This commentator

and...

IMG_20120425_234111.jpg

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think that when you're one of the better players on the pitch it warrants you to be considerable for MoTM, out of many reasons. I don't know why you've to be so dick about it, this isn't an exact science. It depends on the observer, there are no hard rules. You want another player to be MoTM, fine. But you don't have to go pages long to point out that people shouldn't vote for him.

Anyway, the MoTM for me was Borri.

out of many reasons being? i guess i am a dick for asking and providing actual concrete reasons, instead of simply saying ya he was man of the match where nothing really happened, knock yourself out if thats your groove, but dont tell me what i should think need to be up there. As for pages long, i answer those who engage me, after all that is the purpose of a forum.

Anyway, take your observer approach, and apply it across the board.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We struggled. Typical encounter against a shitty opponent; we were in total control, created a few chances, were wasteful, and needed unexpected assistance from one of the worst ever strikers to don a Juve jersey to seal a win.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Our midfield was terrible, barring Marchisio, who actually had a decent performance. Del Piero tried to make an impact when he came on. The defense was rarely troubled, and the penalty miss is no big deal. Messi and Ronaldo missed penalties on a far bigger stage over the last couple of days. It's difficult to give a MOM award (fuck no, I'm not giving it to STD man), but if I had to choose, I'd go with Conte for his timely and inspired subs.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
out of many reasons being? i guess i am a dick for asking and providing actual concrete reasons, instead of simply saying ya he was man of the match where nothing really happened, knock yourself out if thats your groove, but dont tell me what i should think need to be up there. As for pages long, i answer those who engage me, after all that is the purpose of a forum.

Anyway, take your observer approach, and apply it across the board.
People were already giving out clear reasons.

Ben already pointed out with some highlights that he had at least two potential assists which our other midifelders surprisingly lacked in the match (except Pirlo in set piece situations) so I'm curious as to these 'nothing happened' you consistently give out.

And I'm not telling people what to vote and laughing at their choice, unlike some certain users. I'm just saying that Marchisio's name up there as one of the candidate is understandable as he's one of the better players.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course Marchisio's name should be up there. Together with Vucinic & Borriello, he was the only one who actually had a good performance. (No use in counting the defenders obviously.) You'd have to be pretty biased to not realise or deny it.

That being said, I'll personally give it to Hitler, since he did decide the game. This goal & the 3 points alone make his loan a worthwile move.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
People were already giving out clear reasons.

Ben already pointed out with some highlights that he had at least two potential assists which our other midifelders surprisingly lacked in the match (except Pirlo in set piece situations) so I'm curious as to these 'nothing happened' you consistently give out.

And I'm not telling people what to vote and laughing at their choice, unlike some certain users. I'm just saying that Marchisio's name up there as one of the candidate is understandable as he's one of the better players.

potential assists? thats cute really, one of which the player was offside and the other required mirko to come up with an out of this world first touch.

as for bolded here you go :cookie:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)