[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That was a clear offside anyways. But yeah 42 years old but still a class goalie.

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 15:10 ----------

Oh, no chance for that homey.
Vidal yes, but don't think Matri wad offside, no?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You should have listened to his post match interview yesterday. He gave it to Beckenbauer.

I think he will leave Bayern if they fail to win the CL.

Reporter: "Maybe a few words to Beckenbauer who's in our studio, you're delighted for him too, aren't you?"

Robben: "No. I'm curious what he has to say, maybe something about the penalty, but aside from that I don't wanna say that much because I'm not always happy with what he has to say. Sometimes he should consider what he says, I think."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What was offside, Matri's chance? Nah, not even close. It was Vucinic offside on the other side, and also Vidal in his way, but Matri was well on.

He's the one furthest right in the line, and the ball has left Marchisio's foot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah he's a really good keeper for an old cunt. Still looks pretty good for his age. Remember Marco Ballotta? He was GK for Lazio and was still playing at like 43 or something. Looked about 80 :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Thank god for Borriello's goal. But is 5 defenders really needed in a game where the other team will play all defense against us?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They weren't really playing as defenders though, were they? Caceres and De Ceglie were basically wingers, and Chiellini was more like left back.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Thank god for Borriello's goal. But is 5 defenders really needed in a game where the other team will play all defense against us?
Theoretically yes, but the defenders were pushing up occasionally that it didn't matter. The wingbacks acted as wingers anyway.

Actually I'd prefer we have 3 CBs rather than two against a packed defense as it would effectively eliminate counterattacks. Barzagli, Chiello, and to lesser extent Bonucci countlessly intercepted the clearance/long balls so we can keep possesion and pressuring them. If Conte put only 2 CBs, then defenders would be exposed at the flanks as both fullback would give constant support to the attack.
as for bolded here you go :cookie:
Thanks.
Here, you can have it back :pado:

:p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You should have listened to his post match interview yesterday. He gave it to Beckenbauer.

I think he will leave Bayern if they fail to win the CL.

Reporter: "Maybe a few words to Beckenbauer who's in our studio, you're delighted for him too, aren't you?"

Robben: "No. I'm curious what he has to say, maybe something about the penalty, but aside from that I don't wanna say that much because I'm not always happy with what he has to say. Sometimes he should consider what he says, I think."
:shocked:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What was offside, Matri's chance? Nah, not even close. It was Vucinic offside on the other side, and also Vidal in his way, but Matri was well on.

He's the one furthest right in the line, and the ball has left Marchisio's foot.
that pic doesnt show anything conclusively, i remember seeing the action angled, and he looked well offside.

Apparently La Stampa and Tuttosport are as insane as the rest of us who thought Cheesio was MoM... :shifty:
unabashed, unapologetic, and above all unfazed by third opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)