[Serie A] Catania - Juve, May 2nd, 2010 (2 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
PIN Point :thumbs:
You must be New Coach! My friend ;)

we have onlt 2 great matches!
Let's look This match's Midfields:
1) Juventus 5 - 1 Sampdoria
Tactic: 4-5-1
Sissoko
Melo
Camoranesi
Giovinco
Subs:
Poulsen (53')
De Ceglie (66')
2)Atalanta 2 - 5 Juventus 5
Tactic: 4-5-1
Paulsen
Melo
Camoranesi
Giovinco
Giovinco
Subs:
De Ceglie (73')

This year's our best Tactic was :

4-5-1 :scarf:
4-2-3-1 to be more precise but you're right

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, this went completely as I figured it would. No surprises at all.

Despite all our big talks during the week of "ending the season on a high" & "believing in 4th place", we didn't even achieve our obejctive of winning all 3 points.

I'm not even going to put too much blame on the players, because I feel that the individual performances mostly weren't that horrible (some exceptions obviously).
But if someone can tell me exactly what our tactics & gameplan were, please do. I saw nothing more than 11 players on the pitch, randomly running around & being confused. What exactly does Zac do with these guys all week & what exactly does he tell them before the game?

Buffon 6,5 - Ready when called upon.
Zebina 5,5 - Mostly good game. A few troubles here and there though, and he did look set for a 2nd yellow card later on.
Cannavaro 6,5 - Some vital & great tackling. Some troubles when it came to marking on set pieces.
Chiellini 6 - Mostly good game.
De Ceglie 6,5 - He made up for his lack of brain with nothing more than hard work. Promising display, but he'll go back to his usual ways soon enough I imagine.
Poulsen 6,5 - Good game. Some nice linking up as well.
Melo 5,5 - I've seen worse games of him. Some good work in the middle of the pitch, but how hard can it be to give a pass?
Marchisio 6 - Bad 1st half with a lot of missplaced passes, big improvement in the 2nd.
Diego 6 - As always: a lot of hard work, which in the end leads to nothing. Some credit has to be given to him for a couple of nice set pieces, he really should have had at least 1 assist.
Del Piero 5 - Poor once again. Seems like he never recovered from that pathetic miss.
Iaquinta 5,5 - Lively & his presence was felt, but not exactly a good game.

Amauri 3,5 - Is this guy for real? I can't say I didn't see him though: the moaning & complaining were there for everyone to behold.
Salihamidzic 4 - As much as I like the guy, he seems finished.
Candreva -

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So my understanding is because Roma/Inter are in the copa italia final (automatic Europe Qualification) if we finishh 7th we still qualify for the Europa League???

Can anyone confirm this?

PS Marchisio is going to be a great player with some better players around him!!!
7th spot means we'll have to go through a long and fatigue-full season since we'll have to participate in EL from the first qualification rounds whereas the 5th and 6th spot guarantee an automatic qualifiication for the group stage.
This is the real lesson here. Bringing on De Ceglie 65-75 minutes is the key.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)