[Serie A] Catania - Juve, May 2nd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Zac will probably go for a formation with Marchisio on the wing though. Perhaps 4-4-2 with Marchisio and Sissoko as wingers.
I think, if we're playing with wingers, it's going to be a 4-1-4-1, with Marchisio on the left and IQ/Diego/Camo/Candreva on the right, or DC on the left and Marchisio on the right.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
That's how when you change the working formation. Our team played good match against Bari with just one DM, that is Melo. And why bother to change the formation and play Melo instead Camo or Candreva like against Bari.

Momo played better when he is just the only DM and play alongside a ball distributor like Zanetti last season. Melo played better too as a single anchor DM like in the beginning season when Momo injured. And now Poulsen played better too when he played a deep DM in the center. 3 of them can't play together and we need at least sell one of them. Don't play they together again, please

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
That's how when you change the working formation. Our team played good match against Bari with just one DM, that is Melo. And why bother to change the formation and play Melo instead Camo or Candreva

Momo played better when he is just the only DM and play alongside a ball distributor like Zanetti last season. Melo played better too as a single anchor DM like in the beginning season when Momo injured. And now Poulsen played better too when he played a deep DM in the center. 3 of them can't play together and we need at least sell one of them. Don't play they together again, please

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
That's how when you change the working formation. Our team played good match against Bari with just one DM, that is Melo. And why bother to change the formation and play Melo instead Camo or Candreva like against Bari.

No. That was Poulsen and was it Poulsen today again who was better.
It should be Candreva - Poulsen - Marchisio

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ratings:

Buffon: Did well in preserving a point for us. 7.5
Zebina: Rubbish. 2
Cannavaro: an ok game. One of our better players today 6
Chiellini: Looked shaky too often. 5.5
De Cegli: Lots of running with some Ok crosses. Defensively he was lost. 5.5
Marchisio: Along side Buffon, the only player worth respecting today. Played his heart out and scored with a solo effort RESPECT. 7.5
Poulsen: Kept it too simple. I am sure he was following Zac's orders. He is a proof of our poor form. When you think, oh ok Poulsen was alright today, then you know that the team really sucked. 6
Melo: Absolutely horrible first half, slightly better second half (in comparison). Poor passer. Plays with ALOT of frustration. 4
Diego: One of his worst games today. Didn't run enough and did not find proper positioning for himself. 4
Del Piero: His worst performance of the season. The only good thing about his performance today is that he tried to position himself. But thats not good enough, especially when your name is Alessandro Del Piero. Did not even score an extremely easy chance that could have put the team on a better place (No rating out of curtsy and respect to this legend).
Iaquinta: Losts of running and trying but no actual danger. Missed an easy chance early on. 5

Amauri: Did he even play today? We were literally playing with 10 men in the second half. Del Piero had to come out, but honestly after Amauri's lack of presence I am thinking we should have taken our chances with Del Piero in the field. 3

Brazzo: I don't have anything to say. 4

Candreva: very very late sub. N/A

Zac: A retarded idiot would have known by now that the 3 men midfield must consist of 1 CM, 1 DM and 1 AM OR 1 DM and 2 CM. He is still playing 2 DMs and 1 CM OR 3 DMs. He kept on Melo although he should have come out in half time. He kept Candreva on the bench till the last 7 min. And I am 100% sure he is happy with did not lose today. Horrible Tactics and strategies. Bad positioning. NO MOVEMENT ON THE FIELD ..etc all are his duties. - 10

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ratings:

Marchisio: Along side Buffon, the only player worth respecting today. Played his heart out and scored with a solo effort RESPECT. 7.5
Poulsen: Kept it too simple. I am sure he was following Zac's orders. He is a proof of our poor form. When you think, oh ok Poulsen was alright today, then you know that the team really sucked. 6
Melo: Absolutely horrible first half, slightly better second half (in comparison). Poor passer. Plays with ALOT of frustration. 4
Diego: One of his worst games today. Didn't run enough and did not find proper positioning for himself. 4
Del Piero: His worst performance of the season. The only good thing about his performance today is that he tried to position himself. But thats not good enough, especially when your name is Alessandro Del Piero. Did not even score an extremely easy chance that could have put the team on a better place (No rating out of curtsy and respect to this legend).
Iaquinta: Losts of running and trying but no actual danger. Missed an easy chance early on. 5

Amauri: Did he even play today? We were literally playing with 10 men in the second half. Del Piero had to come out, but honestly after Amauri's lack of presence I am thinking we should have taken our chances with Del Piero in the field. 3

Zac: A retarded idiot would have known by now that the 3 men midfield must consist of 1 CM, 1 DM and 1 AM OR 1 DM and 2 CM. He is still playing 2 DMs and 1 CM OR 3 DMs. He kept on Melo although he should have come out in half time. He kept Candreva on the bench till the last 7 min. And I am 100% sure he is happy with did not lose today. Horrible Tactics and strategies. Bad positioning. NO MOVEMENT ON THE FIELD ..etc all are his duties. - 10

Everything you said here is spot on. :star:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Ratings:

Poulsen was behind the assist for Marchisio's goal and created 2-3 clear cut chances for both Alex and IQ, yet both of them blew those in the winds. While he ran all over the pitch and covered for Melo's idiotic passes. He was class today and anyone denying that is clearly biased.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

icεmαή;2474415 said:
Only two more games for this season to be wrapped up. Can't wait :weee:
Same here. First time in ages, I was away from home and didn't even bother to check the score of Juve's game untill I got back.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I don't think I ever really believed that we would miss out on CL:cry:

Worst season in history. Final. I know it is not stat wise. But the Bayern, Fulham games and no CL makes this the worst imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)